on 23 August 2017
It came promptly and was well packaged and has been a god send in the house, put to use immediately! very highly recommended. I have dealt with this company before and found them prompt and with quality products. The fact that I have come back to them again says all that needs to be said on both the product and the company
on 3 September 2015
Really pleased with the purchase. Very good for warming towels and airing washing. Thinking about buying a second . I ordered the white one. It is not a white white more off white. My wall is painted in barley white and it looks good against that. Just perfect.
on 7 February 2017
Compact, light and easily portable. I turned it on to make sure that it worked but otherwise have not used it yet. At 100w It should be more than adequate to dry towels. The feet are a little fiddly to fit but once done make the heater is very stable. I am pleased with this purchase. Good contact from the seller too.
on 31 January 2016
I was looking for heating for small shower room & this fitted the bill. Easy to assemble.Although it doesnt fully heat the area.it does take the chill off which is what I wanted.Good value for money.Recently purchased.
on 22 June 2016
Lovely towel rail, 100w. Easy to assemble, prompt delivery, sturdy, good packaging. Heats quickly and reliably. Has clips to either stand on its own, or to be fixed to a wall. Thank you!
on 26 September 2016
The item has been tested but not yet installed. It seems well made and good value for money. It will be installed in an ensuite room with no sockets and for safety reasons the plug will be removed and the item will be permanently installed.
on 25 September 2015
What a great product and cheap to run too . Ideal for drying towels , bath sheets etc in the evening when the heating isn't on yet . Very quick delivery (next day) and very quick acting too . Highly recommended .
on 5 August 2015
I am very happy with this product. I am using it for drying out two bath towels and it does the job. I can only say that the cable is not very long and it took a couple of days to get the real heat, but it might have been because I have to use an extra 5m cable to plug it in.
on 25 October 2016
Seems fine. Wall mounted mine and wired into a fuss switch. Works well. Shame the plug is sealed (had to cut it off and throw away) and the switch is on the side. You can end up having to mount with the switch towards the wall.
on 13 October 2016
This product is just what I wanted. I have a heated towel rail in the bathroom but it only comes on when the central heating is on - but I can use this one all the time. It gets really hot so you would have to be careful with children. For me it's ideal.