on 17 September 2014
The day it arrived, the sun was bright. However, once the weather got slightly darker, my iPhone pops up with a message saying that it is incompatible. It probably works, but its a shame I live in a country with rubbish weather to test it. I'll soon find out if it works in the Arizonan desert!
As for the scratches and bubbles- mine does look a mess. It looks like it was made in a non-sterile factory or something. Anyhow, it shouldn't affect how it works I guess, but you'd just expect better quality products now a days.
(Im literally having to guess 3 star until I can use it in the USA).
on 20 July 2014
Great product, does exactly what it should, charging my easyAcc battery all day in the sun on the campsite then using the battery to charge my devices. Would recommend, however the product does come with a protective plastic cover that is confusingly sewn into the case which needs cutting off with scissors for maximum efficiency which wasnt written clearly anywhere. Perhaps this problem could be solved in future versions?
One person found this helpful
on 12 June 2014
Really not sure why people are giving this bad reviews here, the product works, just make sure you put it in direct sunlight at the correct angle.

The item is light weight and portable great for travelling
4 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2015
I have bought solar charges before but this is the best I have seen. If there is some day light it will charge anything with a USB port quickly. I taped it on the inside of a bedroom window. It comes with a short female USB cable that is stored in a small pocket when not in use. You can simply plug your device to it using your own standard USB cable.
on 28 October 2014
Bought this about 10 months back now and took it too a festival where it charged my powers banks all day which was more than enough to charge my phone and mini speakers fully every day, the rest of the year its sits in my window chargin my power bank of 12000 mah which takes around 10 days to charge as glass reduces the UV rays but the way i see it is every 10 days i have 6 free phone charges. Definatly 100% worth buying, especially when the zombie apocylips happens ( we've all seen the walking dead)
3 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2015
Item is as described and arrived in good time
on 30 August 2015
Really good device
on 21 January 2015
I love this!!
on 8 July 2015
Really good charger. Light and easy to pack in case As they ut does what it says on the packet
on 1 April 2015
does the job well, have used it several times. Satisfied with product