on 8 April 2014
I loved this boxed set, firstly it was real value for money in that each book was really well written. Each had really believable characters that had me chuckling and/or swooning. Can highly recommend as good reads.
I would have given this set of books 5 stars if only there wasn't so much graphic sexual content. I really am sick and tired of everyone jumping on the sex bandwagon to sell their books. I enjoy good, clean romances that are more plot than padding. There are only so many ways to describe sexual activity between the pages of a book and when you have read one you have pretty much read all of them, give or take a few variations on a theme. I know, for some people, sex sells, but there must be thousands (if not millions) of other people like me that enjoy a traditional, sweetly romantic tale to get away from the nitty-gritty of everyday life. Okay, they may not be realistic but they certainly leave you with a feel good factor. Having vented about that, I have to say that, overall, these books were pretty good, grammatically, so very few annoying typos and errors. You can't really go wrong with them for the price.
on 14 August 2014
Pleasant read. Most full length novels. No paranormal or historical. I am glad as I dont read those. Light romances, quite few typos throughout.crazy in love-kisten miller, good, enjoyable.. warriors bride-nina bruhns, excellent, just a bit much angst. Naughty Vegas nights-tawny weber, not so good, end abrupt. Bedding the wrong brother-virna de paul, enjoyable.
on 27 April 2014
This box set was only 77pence so I was not really expecting much, but having read through it I was delighted how wrong I was.
There are enough stories to please almost everyone, if you are a romantic sole at heart there are enough to keep you going and I gave each and everyone of them my full attention without my usual "Oh Please" slipping out so well done Charity Pineiro a round of applause from me.
on 11 April 2014
I only downloaded this as it was really cheap. I'll be honest the front cover looks naff so was expecting really rubbish stories but I was really surprised. I wouldn't say I loved all the stories there were two that did nothing for me but the others I really enjoyed and I would definitely look for other books by the authors. For the price of 49p I'm not complaining they are all easy reads.
on 22 April 2014
Well 7 stories for 77p, quite a mixed bag of stories too!! I enjoyed some more than others but they are all a good standard! Loved Crazy in Love, and Bedding the Wrong Brother in particular! All the stories are a good length too, a fair few hours reading time for little pennies!
on 2 May 2014
Great value, great stories. I loved all these books the majority of these authors are a first for me but have already downloaded a couple of follow up books. They were a good mix of hot romance and would certainly recommend them for a cracking good read.
on 21 March 2014
These is what I call a comfort read in that you can pick the books up and put them down and go back to them when need be. Most of these were a good read but there was the odd one which I though oh dear what am I reading, but nevertheless good read
on 9 March 2014
I can't wait until I have time to read them all to come and give a positive review.his boxed set is a great bargain, full of well written tales. I shall add the individual book reviews as I go.

Crazy in Love - Kristin Miller

This feel-good rock star romance ticks all the right boxes for me. The characters are naturally brought to life through actions and believable conversations. The attraction is intense and the outcome demands compromise. I look forward to reading more from the series and this talented author.

-Wicked Reads Review Team-
‘ I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review’

The Perfect Mix by Charity Pineiro

Bianca and a couple of her friends are opening a restaurant. They only have a limited budget to

work with. Her brothers Maya suggested a mutual friends brother, Rey. Bianca is attracted to

Rey right from the start and doesn’t want to hire him but is willing to see what he can do.

Rey knows as soon as he see’s Bianca that he should just walk away. He shouldn’t even do the bid,

he has enough jobs. He doesn’t need another one. But he wants it. As he job progresses Rey and Bianca

get closer but Rey has a secret that he is afraid to tell Bianca. Will his keeping this secret away from her

ruin their relationship? Or will they be able to work through it?

My opinion: I thought that this was a great book! I found it hard to put down. I thought that Rey and Bianca

were great together. I will read more from this author in the future. I definitely recommend reading this book!

‘Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews’
---------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Raider ( Heartthrob series book 1 )

Veronique Whitcomb has been in love with Nick Cameron forever. So when his world is turned upside down by his ex wife and ex best friend, Ronnie didn't like the fact that his ex got off easy so she started to investigate her. When she shows up on Nicks doorstep trying to get an interview with him she finds out it's not going to be easy. She also discovers that she is still in love with him.

Nick doesn't want Ronnie anywhere around. He just wants to be left alone. But when she shows up right before a hurricane he has no choice but to let her stay. He soon learns that she's not as easy to turn away as he thought she would be and finds himself falling for her against his better judgment.

Ronnie is not expecting the threat that comes by the name of Daisy. That is one devious conniving heartless girl.

What will Nick do when he finds out about Ronnie's investigation and the fact that she is in danger because of it? And what will he do when he thinks that Ronnie may have betrayed him?

My Opinion: This is the first book that I have read from this author and I thought that it was great. I found it very hard to put down. I loved Ronnie's love of life and how she would not give up on Nick no matter how hard he tried to push her away. I definitely recommend reading and I will be looking forward to reading more by this author!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Naughty Vegas Nights by Tawny Weber

Natasha is trying to help her Aunt with her Lingerie business. She has been making designs for her and now she is at a convention trying to get the attention of a big company to go into business with her aunt. While there her and her friend see a man setting up the saddest display ever. She takes pity on him and goes to help him and comes face to face with a someone from her past. Drew. He is even better looking than before, but she doesn't have time to play around. When she finds out that Drew is helping his sister out and that she is trying to go into business with the same company. So while she knows she shouldn't get involved, why shouldn't she have a little fun.

Drew has always had one regret. Leaving Natasha. She has always been in the back of his mind. When he runs into her while helping his sister out he can't believe it. When he finds out Natasha and his sister are looking to go into business with the same company he wants the best for both of them. But when the sleazy owner of the company shows interest in his sister he and Natasha come up with a plan to get the company more interested in her aunts shop. He is definitely looking forward to spending more time with Natasha.

My Opinion: I gave this book 4 Hearts! I love Drew and Tasha together. I thought that it was a great story. Drew's sister comes off as a real witch but you really have to look deeper with that one. The book reunites lovers, deals with family issues, Has scheming women and unexpected friendships. You really can't go wrong. I was hooked right from the start and found the book hard to put down. I definitely recommend reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Warrior's Bride by Nina Bruhns

Rini just got out of a bad relationship and ends up having a one night stand with and Indian who calls her Fire Eyes. She would have stuck around to see if they could have had something more if it had not looked like he was a player and after being cheated on by her ex she couldn't do that. Next thing she knows she is pregnant and has no way to find them because they never exchanged names. She is being pressured to let her sister and her husband adopt the baby but even though she knows it will be hard on her own she just can't give her baby up. Then out of nowhere the father of the baby shows up and seems determined to try and take the baby from her.

Cole cannot get the woman that he calls Fire Eyes out of his mind. But she left him just like everyone else and he cannot seem to get over that. When he happens to see her at an Indian Adoption lawyers office and see's that she is pregnant he knows that the baby is his and he will not allow her to give his baby up for adoption.

My opinion: I found this to be a very emotional book. I ended up in tears at a few points in this book. I really felt for Rini. I would have given this book four hearts instead of 3.5 but I could not get over what a jerk Cole was. Rini honestly tried everything to show him that she loved him and did not want to leave him, but he is the type that does not want to let anyone in no matter what so that he doesn't get hurt again and he basically in my eyes treated her really crappy. With the exception of me not really liking Cole, I thought that it was a well written book with a great story line. I just wish would have been a little more understanding of Rini and her reasons and been focused on making their relationship work and not just on sex. I loved the fact that I was brought to tears while reading this book. A book that can get such a strong emotional reaction from me is definitely one worth reading. I definitely suggest reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Driven to Date by Susan Hatler

Lawyer Jill Parnell has busted her butt for 5 years to make partner. When Charles the person above her quits to open his own firm with a friend she thinks she is going to get his job and be one step closer to making partner. That's not the way the oookie crumbles. The partners decide to give the job to one of their nephews. Who is coming in from a different firm in a different state. So what is Jill to do now? First off she goes to her friends wedding and there she meets A woman who she highly respects at another firm and has an interesting conversation about future employment and Ryan. The good looking man she has pretend to be her boyfriend. The requirements to work at the other firm is she needs to have a life outside of work. Including a man in her life. When Jill goes back to work, it's to find out that Ryan is the one who took her promotion.

What's a girl to do?

My Opinion: I absolutely loved this book. I adored Ryan's character. Jill had a lot that she needed to learn about life, but her character was great also. It was a very well written book with a great story line and well developed characters. The partners at the firm that Jill worked at were jerks to put it nicely and I think they got what they deserved in the end. This was definitely one of my favorites in this boxed set. I will be reading more of this authors work. I definitely recommend reading. I give it 5 hearts.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bedding the wrong Brother by Virna DePaul

Melina has always been friends with Max and Rhys. Although her feelings run much deeper for Rhys. She has always been in love with Rhys but it has never seemed like he returned her affections. Now years later she has not had luck in love. After few of her ex's tell her that she is bad in bed she decides to get help in the sex department. Who better to call then her best friend Max. There is no way she can ask Rhys, but they have not spoken in years anyways as he has pulled away from her for some reason.

Rhys and Max are twins. No one can tell them apart if they don't want to except for Melina. She would know Rhys anywhere. Rhys has always been in love with Melina but got upset one night when they were younger when he seen her and Max kiss. Now he can't take being friends with her anymore. It's just too hard because he knows they can't be together. They want different things. But when Max is spending Melina's birthday with her and calls him to get there now he doesn't know what to expect. Definitely not what he walks into. But this is something he just can't pass up.

My Opinion: I loved this book. I give it 5 Hearts. I found it very easy to love all of the characters. I found it to be very well written with a great story line and very likeable characters. There are a few surprises in this book that you don't expect. I think that this one is another of my favorites in the set. I definitely recommend reading. Now I look forward to reading Max's story.

' Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews '
----------------------------------------------------------

Crazy in Love by Kristin Miller

Rachel owns an inn and she usually has a lot of business. But her whole inn was reserved for a Rock Star. The money that she is getting paid for this will pay for the renovating that she wants to do. They have quite a first meeting and she is highly attracted to him. But Rachel has a rule. Do Not Date The Guests! Ever! She has had bad experiences with this before.

Cole just needs to get away from everything after a relationship gone bad. Publicly. But when he see's Rachel it's automatic. He wants her and he just can't understand how she was not in his bed right away. Even though she tries to fight it they quickly get close. But things go very bad very quickly when pictures of them go public.

My Opinion: I give this book 4 Hearts. I really enjoyed it.. I really liked Cole and Rachel's characters. It was a well written book with a good story line. I would definitely read more of this authors work. Since I did find this book really enjoyable I definitely recommend reading.

' Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews '