on 25 May 2017
A great series of books with plenty of substance, Good characters with their own back story and like any war a great many heroes with barely a mention. I am sure there is lot more to b explored with this collection of stories so I will have to keep my eye out.
on 30 June 2015
The start of another series by Christoper Nuttall and to be honest I can see why he can produce them as such a rate. There is nothing in this novel that really has any substance. The only saving grace was the actual concept of the story. Too bad about how it was executed.
I don't think I will be bring myself to buy the rest of the series.
on 8 September 2017
It's a good read if you can look past the default battletar galatica esq storyline which appears to be a go-go start for most books of the genre. I'd read all of the series as of summer 2016, but don't have the energy to resume the story this years holiday, and won't pick up the remaining honestly.
on 3 August 2014
Whoops, I have just realised that I have reviewed the second book in this series without having done the same for this one! The only reason I can offer for this is that I found this book so good that I hurried on to acquire the second! Read the book for yourself and you will see why. A gripping and very well told story line begins to unfold....don't miss it.
on 15 October 2016
Started this book as a holiday read. Ended up reading it before I actually managed to go on holiday! Two sittings, and I couldn't put it down. Same goes for the rest of the series. About to start book 4 this afternoon. Can't recommend enough
on 19 July 2014
Surprisingly good and an original plot that's easy read. I started the story with trepidation. But it exceeded what I had imagined and am on volume 2. Am not sure if the faulty page order is a kindle blip or faulty editorial work but was worth the frustration to get passed it.
on 6 November 2017
REALLY ENJOYED THIS,GREAT SERVICE.
on 14 August 2017
Not a bad read makes a change for best space ship & captain to be british
on 22 September 2017
Good sf
on 5 February 2014
Could not put this down and is very good.

The author does a very good job of depicting space battles between humans and aliens. I pictured Harrison Ford being the captain Ted, this book would make a great movie. Go on and gives us a sequel as well.