on 7 April 2017
This cap is just the job. Followed the recommended tip to leave hair loose down my back, put on cap, then tuck hair in.... I have quite long hair but found it tucked in easily and had no problems. Very pleased with my purchase.
7 people found this helpful
on 27 September 2017
Can't fault this swimming cap. I had been using earplugs to avoid getting 'swimmer's ear' and feeling a little nervous that I might be damaging my eardrums over time. This cap fits like a dream - I have very short hair - and not a drop of water gained access to my ears. What more could I ask?!
3 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2018
My 7 year old daughter has a lot of hair and often gets ear infection as she does competitive swimming. I chose this in the hope it would keep her hair dry and ears covered. On the most park this cap is great, it doesn't give her a headache like her old one so that's a bonus. He hair does get a bit wet during the swim so don't get of you expect dry hair. My reason for dropping a star is that when my daughter pushes off from the side she says the ear flaps come up which is a shame, so far she hasn't had an ear infection while she has had it so fingers crossed it will help prevent them.
on 23 February 2017
I never knew long hair swimming caps existed until I went back to swimming and spotted this cap – it was bought purely on the good reviews. Well, I was so pleased with it's performance, I want to buy another one in another colour. My head measurement is 21 and three quarter inches in diameter, and the cap fits perfectly... not too tight and not too loose. I'm definitely feeling more streamlined, as it doesn’t wrinkle or ride up, so swimming is faster. It meets and exceeds comfort levels with the rubber a little thicker than other old style caps, your head feels a bit warmer against the cold water, and if you’re wearing it down over your ears, it’s also a much quieter swim. The moulded ear sections make the cap much more comfortable… no more pressure of tight rubber across your ears, more of a snug fit. If you want to keep your hair dry I’d recommend you don’t wear your hair in a pony tail. Twist your hair up instead into the cap and there’s a little leaflet with a photograph showing you an easier way of putting it on, which is great for me recovering from a broken arm. If you want to pull the cap up over your ears to expose them, it still stays in place and is still comfortable. There’s also a free nose clip which I haven’t used yet, so will give this a go and is a nice little extra. I’d never go back to the old fashioned swimming caps now… Zoma’s design and innovation have moved things on, and a more comfortable swim is a happier, more productive workout for all waterbabies! :@)
on 23 March 2016
I bought this hat only a couple of months ago and it has split in 2 places. I have swum for years and never had a hat to do this and most last for a couple of years. I would like to return it but apparently it is no longer eligible.
9 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 November 2016
Doesn't keep my hair dry as advertised and other reviews have said so was extremely disappointed by this, also water has managed to get into my ears which also is disappointing from the advertising.
The free nose clip however has been extremely useful, the first time i've used one and i found it helped with controlling my breathing whilst swimming.
The pros of this hat is it is easier to get on then my much tighter speedo cap, and as it's bigger i do like that it covers my whole head and ears. I followed the instructions on how to cover my long hair however the hat doesn't fit flush to the head so when in the water, water easily seeps in.. In its defence my hair is less wet then if i hadn't worn a swim cap but it still needs washing after swimming as the my whole head was damp - wet which for my job means i prefer to swim on days when when i don't have to worry about styling my hair straight after.
on 24 June 2017
I have received the item and it came on time. I have not used it yet but my initial thought is beautiful and big enough for my head.
I have used it now and it's great. It covered my head brilliantly and no water leak in. My ear was covered too. Liked it very much. Thanks
on 27 April 2017
My second cap, swim everyday, probably didn't need a new one just yet but thought I'd have a spare. It's brilliant, keeps hair covered and dry, and most importantly it keeps water out of my ears!
3 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2017
This cap is fantastic! My daughter has long hair and the cap fits just right. It doesn't slip away and provides good grip for the goggles. My daughter does synchronised swimming and she doesn't have to readjust it now for the whole three hours training session. Very impressed, will buy again!
on 30 June 2017
I have long hair but a small head so it's difficult to find a good swimming cap. I was hoping this cap would keep my hair dry but it doesn't which is a shame. It does help keep a bit of water out so my hair is in a better condition afterwards compared to not wearing a cap at all. The flaps for the ears tend to fold up while swimming which might be the reason the water leaks in. I find myself needing to lift the sides up every now and again to let the water out of my ears.