on 8 September 2014
Perfect for people like me who take loads of photos on their iPhone and want them to look a bit 'better'. Just gives more options to experiment with really. Bit pricey though!
on 24 January 2014
I have had an Olloclip 3in1 lens for iPhone 4S and was amazed at the photos from that. This is even better with a better macro lens of which there are 2. And to match my new iPhone 5s in Gold is just what I was looking for. Fantastic!
on 1 June 2016
I do love this product and I've taken some great macro shots with it but its a bit fiddly to attach and change lenses.
Plus, like most people, I have a phone cover, so this adds to the effort having to remove one to attach another.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse