on 8 March 2017
This is my 3rd one of these and I honestly have nothing but good things to say about these, they have saved me a fortune on new screens as I'm always dropping and bashing my phone the savers have cracked but saved my phone I wouldn't get these from anyone else again, even got my iPad one and it's been a life saver..
on 29 September 2015
Fantastic Case at a top price. Fits my daughters iphone 5s perfectly & seems very rubust without being too bulky. Its not too smooth so won't slip out of your hand & the corners/buttons seem well protected. It also as slight raised sides which will protect the edge of the phone. All in all a fantastic case & i highly recommend it.
on 16 October 2015
I love this case. As someone who is pretty clumsy and regularly drops their iPhone I have found this case to be perfect! It holds the phone well, protects the camera perfectly, is not bulky, looks smart, has slightly raised edges at the front to protect the screen if it falls screen side first - over all I can't praise this case enough!! :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 July 2014
The crystal clear case is nice because you can see the phone when it's in place!

It is supplied with a couple of cool pictures. You can select one of these which can be inserted between the back of the phone and case if you want decoration. Or you can use the outline of the picture to create a template to use your own image to personalise the phone. Brilliant!

Its good quality and well designed, recommended
on 27 December 2016
The case is very nice to look at and fits well on the phone. However, after a while the clear back case part started to become loose and eventually became unusable.
on 26 July 2017
All the Spigen cases I've had have been top quality. This case is no exception. It fits well and looks good, recommended
on 24 July 2017
Had one of these on my iPhone 7 so decided to get this for the wife. It protects it from drips and is not too bulky.
on 12 March 2017
Had mine for 3 years now and it's as good as new. Ver hardy cases and has protected my iPhone admirably.
on 15 July 2017
Fits perfectly. I actually prefer the buttons on the case than the phone.
on 17 July 2017
good product,deliverd on time.would use again.