on 25 December 2017
As a trance addict for 20 years with over 500 albums I love this series of State of Trance which are 500 and 550 and 600 and 650. All four albums are as good as each other with the usual exception of the Armin van Buuren discs from Mr EDM. But you can just been the Amin discs and listen to The Beautiful trance that this series offers in it's pure euphoric form! If you are a serious trance lover you will seriously enjoyed this series!

But I won't be buying the 700 series because I've heard it's not even mixed!!
on 6 August 2017
Some amazing tunes 70% 30% awesome which for me is pretty good
on 8 April 2014
WOW it is poetic,warm and absolutley great cds from the best in the world!! I dont no how Armin does it, but he is getting better and better at what he does!!! A must buy for all dancefans!!!
on 9 April 2014
I was waiting eagerly for this album for some time, knowing that it would be simply awesome. As soon as it was available I bought it and was not disappointed in the least! Had listened to it non stop for days after purchase.

Would definitely recommend for old and new trance lovers.
on 17 November 2016
love it
on 24 September 2015
Excellent
on 28 March 2015
Awesome revamp on old tunes
on 3 September 2015