on 14 October 2014
From the first to the last this is a grate set of books. I got this book set because I like the writings of Paul f Wilson, who is in my opinion is a brilliant novelist, and it is well worth saying you should try some of his others books, as you may be like me fascinated by his work .but back to this horror box set it is well worth the price and I would recommend it :+)
on 5 July 2014
These stories are just ok. They started out well but then droned on and on, so I found myself skipping through them to get to the end and start the next one. With the exception of Haunted House, this one kept me gripped and scared the bejeezus out of me. I love this author's work anyway so I was a tad biased.
on 2 May 2014
A very readable collection of horror I especially liked Wolf Hunt. Overall excellent tales that really grab you and pull you in.
on 27 March 2014
My daughter is a horror freak it appears to be great as the kindle is welded to her hands lol
on 4 June 2014
A. Brilliant book collection. Could not put it down .as it is downloaded onto my kindel it went every where with me !
on 28 February 2016
Great
on 31 May 2014
Excellent reads each very different but equally riveting brilliant box set and fantastic value for money highly recommended buy it you won't be disappointed
on 15 June 2014
I enjoyed this set immensely,it was great to have books of this length in a set. The very first story is scary but set in a realistic way. Dont read them on your owb............................
on 8 January 2015
Arrived promptly and as expected
on 27 July 2014
These books were very interesting. A good read