• Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 19 June 2014
These aren't brilliant, but they're not bad considering these were so cheap. Playback is OK and when in use as a phone microphone/headset, it works perfectly well and is certainly very good for the price. There was one gripe (and this may also apply to other headsets too) but when speaking to anybody outside on the phone using these it sounds as though you are in a gale!

They are very comfortable and as long as you wont be using outdoors as a phone headset much ..they're OK. In fact pretty good for the money.
on 5 June 2015
I bought these for use with my Ipod, I have had expensive phones and kept catching them and rendering them useless. I tried these because of the price. I found they are ok soundwise but are a bit flimsy, I dropped them and the top came off, it was easy enough to put back on but I had to use some sticky stuff to keep it in place. You get what you pay for. I am happy enough with the price paid.
on 17 November 2015
Worked great for a while, then for some unfathomable reason, it has just stopped working. Not sure I can recommend given how soon they stopped working but, they look good.
on 16 December 2015
Yes liked these,good sound and great price very happy. Comes with different ear cones so you can get them very comfortable. Great buy
on 18 December 2015
broke same day I bought it and I bought 5 so they just about lasted me the week. sound quality is good way better than expected but extremely fragile as I had my 5 all break in different ways wires coming out, glue not holding etc.
on 20 April 2014
Good reviews but I must have received duds. The left and right are back to front, they are plastic not metal and they sound rather bad, heavy bass, high treble but nothing in between. Still.....very cheap and will do until replacements arrive.
on 3 March 2016
works great nice finish solid connection great sound fab price
on 22 November 2014
They're fantastic, love the bass and fit to my ears. But they're not work with my Sony Xperia m phone and they work wth my old model mp3 very well
on 15 November 2015
very cheap, one of the earphones stopped after just a few weeks. not good
on 14 June 2014
They fell apart as soon as I used them once. The foam cover came off and was really difficult to reattach. Hard to keep in the ear especially if you have small ears. The back seems to be quite heavy which pulls the whole thing out of the ear. Not at all easy to use especially if you are trying to use them whilst exercising.