on 8 December 2014
Considering how extensively I use my phone, the amount of times I use the space for storing cards and how I have dropped it a number of times, it is a very good investment especially for the price.

My first one lasted almost 11 months. Just ordered another one as the magnet came out of the top flap rendering it void as it cannot be closed now.

You even get a screen protector and a stylus with it too. The case can hold cards as well so you can go about your day without a wallet, giving you extra space in your pocket.

The only thing which prevents a perfect 5 stars is that the case has to be open for charging as there is no hole to put the tip of a charging lead through at the bottom of the case - could have been worked around during design.
on 25 October 2014
Still using this on my Moto G, it came with one screen protector that is so far unmatched on function and price. The screen protector was crystal clear, a perfect fit and didn't screech with a stylus pen. I have dropped my phone a few times without any damage, and I prefer this case to shell based ones as I cannot see how a skin tight shell can cushion the impact of a phone hurling towards the ground. I also prefer a flip downwards case cover in comparison to a flip backwards one as the latter tend to chafe and then split over time. I will definitely buy this again.
on 6 February 2014
Smelt of glue for a couple of days after first receiving. The glue can be seen from all sides of the product as plastic is coming away from backing, this is due to the backing being too big for the plastic phone case, the quality was not quite as good as I expected, but for the price I payed I would not moan to much.I expect it to last for 6 months or so. I am keeping it as for the price it isn't that bad.

No issues with seller delivery was fast!!!
on 11 May 2015
This is a fine cover which is well designed and well made. The magnet which snaps the case shut is a little weak so the case can open accidentally, but this is a minor issue and I am quite happy with my case.
on 23 February 2018
Great buy.Thanks
on 30 November 2014
What a bargain. The case looks well constructed and comes with a clear protector and stylus pen. PK so it is not leather but what do you expect for the price. As it was so cheap I was not sure what to expect but can honestly say I am surprised at the look and quality of the case. I am sure my husband will love it
on 14 March 2017
Super item
on 30 April 2017
good deal
on 16 January 2015
Does the job. Fits well and as the front flaps down it is better for talking rather than fold around the back.
on 6 July 2014
Great value for money ,I thought it would be rubbish for the price but no way, would deffenetllybuy one.