on 27 May 2014
Had 3 different sets of download keys from Amazon - none worked. Eventually had to buy the physical disk.

The download version is also 2014 pro R3, the current version is R5, so even if this works you will have to download 400Mb download to update to the latest version.

Amazon quickly refunded the difference in cost but it was not worth the hassle - just buy the physical disks.
on 5 August 2014
It's great software and really easy to use. Without using any of the help screens, I quickly extracted a detailed P&L and ETB from it. Why only 4 stars then? Because I began my relationship with Intuit on the phone to their helpline for an hour, after the software refused to load. They blamed Amazon for giving me the wrong passcode. Whatever the reason, I almost lost the will to live as my case was escalated slowly within Intuit's call centre - but luckily, David (5 stars to him!) sorted everything out.
on 11 June 2014
Amazon are giving out the wrong product codes for the download version of this product. Based on my own experience: If you buy the download version, expect the software to reject your product code and hours of phone calls to try to sort it out. I am not sure if this affects the CD version too.
on 6 February 2014
When my QuickBooks 2010 file was updated the VAT is now all screwed up - unusable in the short time frame to submit my VAT return.
They do not even supply an Invoice with the product.
Will stop buying on Amazon if they are not supplying VAT invoices.
on 26 June 2014
I have using Quicknooks through Barclays for 3 years on a subscription basis and it does everything you need as a small business, I could not work without it. I should have bought it outright years ago now I have I am very pleased
on 5 June 2016
Have been using this program for my business now for many years and wanted to update to newer version and this was an effortless quick process and works perfectly.
on 13 May 2014
layout changes from previous version are not too my liking but then I hate windows 8 as well. functionality as good as ever
on 12 May 2014
Chose this upgrade because I liked the previous version and found it easy to use and ideal for a charity
on 11 August 2014
fantastic product
on 28 February 2015
Works as expected and installed with no problems and is still working fine