• v2.0

v2.0
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 16 October 2016
My first take on GoGo Penguin and I love it. A modern jazz style played out by 3 superb musicians. The tracks vary quite a bit so there is plenty to enjoy. On the strength of this I will be sampling more from them. Different and very, very good.
on 21 November 2014
Have bought lots of albums over too many years to want to remember. This piano trio record comes pretty well near the top of the list. What can I say, memorable tunes, great playing. On a level with the best works of EST which is saying something.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 February 2016
Beautiful music.

A great band from Manchester, making some fantastic music. I've fallen in love with this album and have been playing it constantly!
on 2 March 2018
Interesting stuff - this is the second cd of theirs that I've heard. Interesting work, which makes you think. If you don't get it at first, try a few listens, it'll get to you.
on 30 May 2017
Fabulous music from Go Go Penguin, one of my favourite bands!
on 20 November 2014
Lovin' this. Although clearly Jazz, I can hear a Red Snapper type attitude in the compositions. Very cool!
4 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2018
No comments
on 21 September 2015
Saw these guys supporting Snarky Puppy a year or so ago, they were great. It's a wicked album. Often on.
on 15 January 2015
Purchased after seeing these guys on Jools Holland. A really nice collection of tracks with Garden Dog Barbeque and One Percent being my favourites. Not sure what category of music I'd put this in, which I think is a good thing!
on 24 June 2016
The second album by the most wonderful instrumentalists on the circuit right now - Just as good as the first!