Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 8 June 2014
The case is well padded and holds 9 Flash drives, but they can only be the thinner type of Flash drive. If you have the fatter ones you will struggle to close the full case. The reason that there are 9 slots and not 10 is that the 4 on the one side slips between the 5 on the other side, which is fine if you have the thinner type of flash. Also the elastic which holds the drive is extremely tight for the larger drives, but you can just get them in.
on 27 February 2016
This is my 3rd one of these Flash Drives Carry case they are perfect for keeping them in at all time not just going out and about, because ( if you are like me, I have various size gb's and every time I use one I keep the top of whichever drive I'm using safely in the case so it's not lost! The cases are good and solid. I'm forever unzipping then zipping up several time a day and shows no signs of wear or tear and I've had the first 2 quite a long time now, so a big YES from me, if you are thinking of buying one, have no fear you will be on to a winner there! I found getting the bigger case which holds 9 is much better ( my previous 2 hold not just the USB sticks but one lanyard too!
on 13 March 2014
Arrived on time. Made well, good sturdy case, padded and happily holds all my flash drives in one place. Well worth buying. Have already recommended them to my family.
on 10 June 2014
Storing well information is of utter importance to me, I had only one incident of a defected CD when some pictures got lost, and since then pay great attention to storing my info. The USBs are small enough, but when one has more than 15, it is always a problem what is where:-) so finally, thanks to the USB case, my USBs are neatly organized and safe from any damage. Thank you very much for this wonderful product!!!
on 23 May 2014
Bought this as i have several pen drives knocking about the house, so i thought that keeping them in once place would be handier than searching the house for them. Hence this nine drive holder, although you can add a few small pen drives as long as you're careful when opening.
It does exactly what it is supposed to do, holding the pen drives in place using a simple, but effective strip of elastic which is sewn in places to give the nine sections.
It holds the pen drives firmly, yet gentle, so they are not damaged at all. the case is nice to look at and is strong enough to protect the things inside it,. although i wouldn't go throwing this under a road roller as it's likely to get crush...
Over all, a good case, does what it's supposed to do, arrived well before the deadline date and packaged well.
five stars for sure
It's a very sturdy case, it's padded, it zips up all the way round, and it's flat enough to fit into the side pocket of my laptop case when it is zipped up.

There are nine elasticated pouches for the flash drives. I use ordinary-sized flash drives, but the pouches are VERY tight. I can only just get them in. Maybe the elastic will loosen a little over time.

The synthetic fabric also has a strong chemical odour when brand-new that I find rather unpleasant, but I'm hoping that will air out.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 November 2014
I use this to store my integral & my memory usb's & they fit perfectly.The quality and design of the case is great and I'd also recommend the king of flash multi purpose case to hold ipods,usb's & cables etc.10/10
on 9 October 2015
Cannot believe that you get this quality at this price. If you have a lot of USB sticks and no storage then this is for you. Other reviewers reported that it would not take older (hence bigger) sticks, well I have two older sticks of 1GB (to give an idea of their age) and they fit perfectly.
Great little case.
on 8 May 2016
Ideal way to store and protect flash drives. The retaining bands are tight so hold the drives well. The drives with rubberised protection are a little difficult to get in and out but I have four of them and manage OK. I can recommend this case.
on 1 September 2014
Finally a case that gathers most of your USB sticks in one place! As a person who lives with a lot of USB software dongles I highly appreciate it.

The manufacturing quality is high and the materials are decent as well. What I don't like is that the "pouches" for USB sticks need a lot of strength to place a stick in and remove it. I hope they will get a little loose after some time.

By all means it's a recommended purchase!