on 28 January 2014
A wonderful set of books, I have enjoyed this series immensely and will be recommending to friends.
This book brings Tanyth' s journey to a pleasing end, I will miss reading about her and the people she met on the way but am pleased to read that we will be hearing more from Tanyth, but not alas til 2015 .
One person found this helpful
on 19 August 2017
I purchased the Hermit of Lammas Wood as soon as I had finished Zypheras's Call and once again I could not put the book down. I am waiting now to see if Nathan Lowell writes any more adventures of Tanyth Fairport.
on 25 July 2014
As a somewhat older fantasy reader for the first time in years I found myself wishing I was a character, Tanyth Fairport. Puts a whole different spin on us ladies reaching a certain age. I loved the whole series and can't wait for another adventure.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 April 2016
I was captured by the second chapter! I hope you enjoy this series as much as I have! Happy reading!
on 4 June 2015
This is the 3rd book and like the other 2 it was brilliant. I very much enjoyed all three and only wish there were more for me to read.
on 12 March 2014
Well I thought this book was never going to end way to slow and boring no action to keep you interested Margaret parkhill
One person found this helpful
on 12 October 2014
I wasn't sure when I first started to read this trilogy but it winds you in .the artistry of the author is like magic itself
on 9 November 2014
I want to meet this woman. Fantastic - I shall buy any book that has Tanyth Fairport in it.
on 10 July 2014
The most endearing and down-to-earth heroine ever. Superb plot and highly enjoyable read.
on 24 December 2014
enjoyed the series, nice gentle stories, hope there are more coming will definately buy