on 22 February 2016
I bought this as a replacement for my original Brother inks - the original inks cost £80 each time I need to replace them! These work an absolute treat and printing without any problems so far. However, this is only my first week of using them so time will tell if they hold-up well to continuous use. The inks are packaged well in a single cardboard container and you can actually tell how much ink is in each inkwell with these cartridges.

UPDATE 03/03/16
After 2 weeks of use these have stopped working - the black does not print and all the colours now appear washed-out. I will be replacing these with a second set to see if that improves (as I'm hoping that it is a case of having a rogue batch).
on 1 April 2016
This is the second batch of these cartridges that I have bought. I was delighted with the first lot but had problems with the second . The new black and magenta cartridges were fine but a couple of weeks later when I tried to use the new yellow cartridge my printer would not recognise it . The only difference that I could see from the first batch was that on the labels the new set had V3. When I contacted the seller they said that only if ALL the cartridges in the printer were V3 would the printer recognise them. This obviously isn't correct as the black and magenta were V3 and they worked perfectly with the old ones. Bearing in mind that not all the cartridges run out at the same time it seems ridiculous that all the cartridges have to be V3 as it means that other cartridges that are not yet empty have to be replaced.
Once I can get them to work they are fine but I have now as I inadvertently used a new cartridge before finishing with one in the old batch I now have a useless cartridge :-(
on 30 June 2016
These are not FULLY compatible with Brother cartridges. They do not work in my 2015 purchased MFC-J8700W printer.
I wished I'd tried them as soon as I bought them, but the OEM cartridge was installed so I only just recently found this out :-(
I have to remove and reinstall them after every printing operation to even print in black and white​.
I've just ordered Brother cartridges and have thrown this pack in the bin.
on 14 December 2014
Purchased at the same time as a BrotherJ752DW Printer. Sorry to say that it kept saying 'Cannot Detect' ! Tried loads of times to reload slowly like it said, but no luck. I read somewhere that Brother have changed the chips. If that's the case, must be old stock.
Amazon have been great and sent a returns label. Tried another brand, but they were exactly the same in make and problem!
I'm going to speak to another Company first before ordering the 3rd lot ………
on 12 December 2016
Sharing this in case anyone else is having problems with these.

I have used these on my home printer for ages and always worked well but was having problems with my other office printer (exactly same model, J6920DW) - after every page I would receive a "cartridge not detected" error - which meant I had to remove and insert the cartridge every page I printed!!! Pretty useless.

BUT I finally worked out from further research that you cannot use these at the same time as Brother cartridges. I think this is because the chips are different and must cause a conflict or something. If you use all the same cartridge models (i.e. all non-brother cartridges) the error goes away!

Now printing perfectly again. I have had no problems with ink quality/fading and to be honest the cartridges are so cheap it wouldn't matter anyway

Hope this helps someone else
on 4 February 2015
I own the brother MFC-J4510DW, I've been using these inks for a while now so i need to write a review. There has been no change in print quality in comparison to manufacturer inks. These have not caused my machine any damage in anyway (as the manufacturer warns). Good quality cheap inks. The only minor quibble is the way the inks are packaged, the film over the ink hole doesn't peel off as it should... i pierce it with a pen and shove it in.
on 15 March 2016
These work just fine in my Brother J6520DW printer. They don't seem to last quite as long as the branded originals, but at a fraction of the price, I still think I'm getting the better deal.
on 13 January 2016
Do not work in the Brother printer, you have to take the cart out after each page and re-insert.
Had to get genuine Brother carts.
on 1 September 2015
These work fine, I can't tell the difference from the branded inks.
A couple of the cartridges have exploded in the packaging, so wasted as they are not useable (or I just didn't fancy getting my hands messy to try to use them).. but it still probably works out better value than buying the official ones.
on 10 February 2015
Great price, but even though the picture shows the black as XL, the ones I received were not. So this is misleading. Worth noting though that in the past I bought 'genuine' Brother inks from PC World and still had the 'ink not recognised ' issues that brother printers seem to suffer with. It used to take quite a few attempts (re-insert/remove, turn on/off) to get the printer to recognise them. So if you buy these and have issues, persevere!