on 16 October 2014
Awful CAR SEAT. Do not buy for your children it is unsafe and broke after 6months. The isfoox leavers stick out and make it hard for anyone else to sit in the middle seat even goes over where u plug seat belt in so could never be used past the age of 4. The leavers snapped off on mine, meaning car seat stuck in car and unable to remove. THE NSTRUCTIONS have SPELLING mistakes, they have no fire safety tag. And probably do not reach UK GUIDLINES. Very cheaply made and definitely not made for british car. DONT MAKE the mistake I made, as now they wont take the piece of crap back. And I dont want to sell it as I wouldnt want to have thay on my conscience. So I have lost a hell of alot of money. I have been ringing and emailing for months and amazon to try and return but nothing! DO NOT BUY. Spend a bit more get britax. Maxi cosi. Graco anything is better than this. Trust!
22 Comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2016
Avoid this seat at all costs. Product is unsafe and aftersales support is worse than awful. This seller does not have any type of quality control and I had to resort to potential court action to get a refund.

Straps fell out of securing buckle. Seller continually denied that there was a problem. Despite saying there was no issue, the seat was returned to me having had the seller hammer the buckle to try and adjust it. Completely unsafe.

Stick with a reputable brand - pay the extra and keep your child safe.
on 24 July 2015
Head rest broke within 2 months of use and the seller is now refusing to acknowledge my emails even though reported it weeks ago.
on 11 December 2014
Strapping became detached when trying to secure child in seat, contacted supplier for customer care assistance with no response,disappointed as previous reviews good, serious concern for safety of my child
on 22 February 2016
The seat is beautiful and comfortable, also it's a great bonus to be able to lean back the car seat so my son can sleep in the car. The installation though was next to impossible, the belt on the front is very difficult to regulate, I always need my husband's help to get the car seat setup and the belts adjusted which is a bit annoying.
on 24 June 2015
Great car seat easy to fit and fast delivery. Will definitely be ordering my little girls from you and my son loves his
on 24 September 2014
Nice seat east to fit and take out of car secure and comfortable
on 29 November 2014
Love it! Safe & very good quality, baby loves it too!!! Thanks
on 10 November 2015
Amazing car seat, child loves it
on 16 June 2014
Great seat.. My boy is love it...soon he is in, he is quiet and when tired go sleep without any problem..