on 2 May 2014
I love these. Great for any Lego &/or Simpsons fan.

Blind packaged you so dont know what you have until you open the package, or are really good at feeling the packet! The packets can be difficult to open as they are made from a think foil / plastic (helps prevent people from feeling the insides and getting the one they want) so you will need to use a blade to get in to the packet.

*Update* Amazon previously set a maximum order of 5 which then changed, so I am able to order more of these.
These are very good Lego figures that look very much like characters from the TV show. It may just be that I was very lucky but out of the 20 figures that I bought for my 2 youngest sons (5 years old & 3 years old) I received a varied selection of figures with no more than 2 figures being the same. I hope Lego will one day produce a Looney Tunes series of figures but until then there is Character Building Looney Tunes Micro Figures which are compatible with Lego bricks and have also gone down well with my sons. Character Building Looney Tunes Micro-Figures in Display Brix
VINE VOICEon 2 September 2014
Love these figures, even duplicates, be aware these are random packs but the quality as expected from Lego is great. My kids have been taking them apart, swapping parts and generally having a laugh with them. Will get a few more for the not so distant Christmas Stocking (September as I write this).
on 18 December 2014
Bought the minifigures to try and complete my set as there are 16 to collect! you can't choose which one you get but that's the fun of it! well made lego figures with excellent detail and great for the kids or as a collectable for yourself
on 26 March 2015
I love these lego simpsons figures! So realistic and true to the show, each figure coming with a trademark item of that character, and a little lego stand to place it on. I'm putting them in my display cabinet! great quality.
on 18 January 2017
Great little stocking filler although you can't choose which you are going to get. Good value.
on 13 December 2015
Kids love these & I have to admit so do I !!
They look really true to the characters & make a great stocking filler!
on 31 December 2014
Bought this as a little stocking present for hubby...not my thing but he loves it lol. He was very happy as he got Homer and apparently now wants to collect them all.... (great!)
on 21 July 2014
Simpsons Lego, a fun novelty but a little expensive. Not that price will knock a 5 star rating.
Every packet is random so you never know who will be inside, with 16 characters to collect.
I only hope there will be a series 2 of them.
on 6 July 2014
Brilliant minifigures, both my children (age 9 and 5) are obsessed with them. I'd say they'll probably be highly collectible in the future. Personal favourites: Marge and Krusty the Clown. I'm almost tempted to collect them myself...