Customer reviews

on 8 October 2016
I loved North and Lexi and their story was compelling with its twists and turns.

However, I'm starting to get a little irritated with these books. I love the world created, the characters, and the stories, but I'm losing patience with the lack of editing. There are so many mistakes. Words missed out, the wrong word used, places where part of the sentence has obviously been changed but the remainder of the sentence no longer matches up. These books are £4.99 (at this time). For that price, I expect a more polished, professional book. Some mistakes will always get through, but there are far too many in these books and many of them could have been caught with a simple read-through.

It's infuriating because the books are so good but the lack of editing is letting them down. I'll continue on to see how the story ends, but I can't see me buying any more of this author's books unless either the price comes down or the books get run through an editor. I wouldn't mind paying £4.99 for this author's books if they were properly edited, but not the way they are now.
on 20 August 2015
Finally North story. I've wanted to read this book since I first read about him.
North has always been the pack doctor but since hannah the healer came into pack and Maddox the omega can deal with emotions he's felt a little redundant.
While out with Maddox in open woods outside the den North and Maddox meet Lexi a latent wolf who can't shift and her son Parker also her grumpy brother Logan.
When they meet North knows straight away that Lexi is his mate.
Lots of ups and downs for Redwoods atm. So glad some of the bad guys are dead and story can really start to move on from redwood central on going fight. Just feels atm that a lot of the Jamenson family are getting wound more the most.
Looking forward to next stage in Redwood Talon pack story.
on 13 January 2014
Oh my God, we all know from the other books that North is destined to kill Corbin also he has met his mate Lexi. Lexi Anderson is a strong female who is a latent wolf and single mother to 8 year old Parker. In this book they get their version of happily ever after. We find out who Parkers dad is and how it happened. There are moments with the other redwood couples and war inside the pack as well. All in all amazingly written with action tears laughter and love. Exactly what we expect from the series.
on 19 January 2014
I love Carrie's books and the Redwood Pack series has had me hooked from the very first book An Alphas Path.
The series is amazing, and as a reader it invokes every emotion so you feel like you are at one with the characters.
Can't wait for the next instalment.
I will be sad to see the series come to an end.
I am team REDWOOD all the way!
on 22 March 2014
Yet another great story from the Redwood Pack. I absolutely love these books and this one did not disappoint! I was hooked from the very beginning. Can't wait for next one but will be sad when this series of books end. Will definitely read the Talon series when they come out. Great job Carrie Ann!!
on 21 January 2014
Loved this book. Reading this series is like coming home. All the Jamensons are like family, each one has their own way of doing things just like any normal family.
One big thank you to Carrie Ann Ryan for giving us the Redwood Pack.
on 25 January 2014
Serious can it get any better? He'll yes.
I loved north and Lexi story, I couldn't stop reading this.
Another excellent book,thank you carrie-Anne! Can't wait for Cailins story next . Thank you.
on 26 January 2014
Wow these books just get better and better. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. I cannot wait until the next book comes out. I will be sad when this series ends but will definitely buy the books in the talon series and I hope they update activity in the redwood pack. If you could give 10 stars,for books this series would definitely get them from me.
on 30 January 2014
Yet again Carrie Ann has out done herself. This series just keeps getting better and now im dying to read the next instalment. Deffinatly one id strongly recomend
on 16 January 2014
I loved the books,all of them. I 'm glad north and Lexi got together, I could not put the my kindle down. I can't see very well to write much. the redwood pack kept me going through my chemotherapy. My daughter's have been reading them.my eldest daughter was crying reading this book.thank you carrie ann