Customer reviews

on 18 January 2014
This is a great story for all Minecraft fans. Bought it for my 10 year old stepson(although I had no idea what Minecraft actually was before I bought it!) Although he's not a prolific reader by any means, this book certainly kept him entertained. It's an action packed adventure that is as much fun (according to my stepson) as the video game. Will definitely be buying him the sequel.
on 19 January 2014
Your kids will love this fast paced, action adventures of Herobrine. The author describes the legend behind Herobrine, and how he became so powerful. Minecraft: The Chronicles of Herobrine is a fun, quick and easy Read!
on 15 April 2014
My minecraft fan son was not sure at first as Herobrine a creepy figure but says it is worth a read!
on 27 January 2014
my granddaughter loves this book "can I get another?" she finished this book in under twenty minutes... she can't get enough! I would highly recommend this book.
on 10 April 2014
very cool has lots of adventure in it.I would recommend this book because it is amazing with sword fighting battles.
on 22 March 2014
The worst thing that is about (((((((((((mincraft Xbox live )))))))))))))))))))))))))789789,Hate It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!read hi g hi FGDGDHFHDH recent study in the first place of the box and I am not sure what to comment.
on 2 February 2014
I recommend this book

Although it is quite short and only took me about half a day to read it is great for minecraft fans
on 16 January 2014
What a fascinating concept! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to step inside a video game? Minecraft: The Chronicles of Herobrine does just that. The book takes you inside the Minecraft universe. The story is told from game character Herobrine's point of view. You, the human; the player enters the game. Should Herobrine trust the players? Would you if you were Herobrine? See what it's like from the inside of the game, looking out. There is a fascinating and well-written story here that goes along with the game. It's no wonder that this book is ranked numbers one and two in several categories. Highly recommended to gamers of all ages (and their parents)!
on 13 January 2014
My kids love this book. This is an absolutely amazing story for Minecraft Adventurers. That is how they should get their game inspiration. In this book they will find the true spirit of Minecraft! I recommend this book as a good addition to your kids' collection of Minecraft stories.
on 20 January 2014
This is the second book I've read from this author and I'm hooked. I purchased two more today. Minecraft: The Chronicles of Herobrine (Minecraft books) by Adrian king is amazing. It kept me reading until the end - in one sitting! If you like Minecraft, you'll love this book! 5-stars.