Platform: Xbox 360|Edition: Western Emmet Minitoy Edition|Change
Price:£5.97 - £48.58

on 15 February 2014
a really fun game, worth the money. i would ignore any negative reviews as they where probably out to bash this game (and put themselves on a pedestal), its actually pretty good!
on 1 April 2014
REPETITIVE AND NO NEW GFEATURES, PLUS A CRASHING DISC.

cRASHING FAULTY DISC ASIDE WHICH RUINED WHAT LITTLE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE THE GAME HAD, IT WAS THE SAME OLD LEGO GAME ROLL-OUT.
KIDS WON'T PUT UP WITH IT, THEY'RE NOT BRAND LOYAL LIKE ADULT ONLINE GAMERS. THEY WANT NEW CHALLENGES.

I HOPED FOR NEW CHALLENGES IN THIS GAME FOR MY SON, AFTER THE ABYSMAL WASTE OF MONEY ON SWAP-FORCE CHARACTERS AND THE GAME PACK WHICH HE COMPLETED IN JUST 2 AND A HALF DAYS. UTTER WASTE.

SO BACK TO NON CHARACTER/TOY BUYING ACCESSORISED GAMES I THOUGHT AND THE FIRST BIG GAME OUT LETS ITSELF AND ITS FRANCHISE DOWN. NOW DOUBT IT SOLD WELL ON PRE-ORDERS AND ON RELEASE FROM THE HYPE ALONE, BUT IS NOW BEING RESOLD DIRT CHEAP ON "THAT AUCTION SITE" AND IN LOCAL STORES THEY TELL ME THE PC VERSION AT JUST UNDER HALF THE PRICE IS OUTSELLING ALL THE CONSOLES TOGETHER AS IT IS OVERPRICED AS A NEW GAME THIS OLD.

DISAPPOINTING TO WATCH MY SON OBLITERATE A GAME SO EASILY WITHOUT ANY CHALLENGES TO HIM WITH PROBLEM SOLVING OR TIME EFFORT REQUIRED, THEN SEE IT CRASH AND END UP BUYING THE PC VERSION LOCALLY SO HE COULD PLAY THAT.

IT WAS HIS FIRST EVER PC GAME AND HE COMPLETED IT IN 4 EVENINGS. THESE GAMES ARE JUST NOT VALUE FOR MONEY IN CONTENT OR SIZE AND IT IS NOT JUST FOR KIDS EITHER NOR LIMITED TO ANY SINGLE GAMES MAKER. IT IS A COMMON TRAIT AND CONSOLES WILL RAPIDLY BEGIN TO LOSE OUT TO PC GAMING AS IT IS CHEAPER FOR THE GAME, A CONTROLLER CAN BE USED WITH ALMOST EVERY GAME WITH AN INTERFACE DISC OR USB DONGLE AND EVEN MY SONS MID RANGE LAPTOP HAS A 1TB HARD DRIVE AND 6GB OFRAM AND HD GRAPHICS ALL AS STANDARD SO SOON WE'LL BE BUYING DOWNLOAD VERSIONS IF THEY CONTINUE TO GET CHEAPER. NOT A LOT OF LIFE LEFT IN THE CONSOLES IN MY OPINION, AND MY SON SEEMS VERY HAPPY TO PLAY PC GAME VERSIONS NOW SO I SEE THE 4 CONSOLES IN MY HOME BITING THE DUST VERY SOON.........
on 15 February 2014
My 8 year old son and myself spent all Saturday morning playing this game and were forced to turn it off by the grown up (my wife). We love the Lego games and this one is up there. If you know Lego games then there's not a massive amount you'll fined difficult (or different) but lego games are all about the humour, and this one, like the film, doesn't disappoint. The only reason I've not given 5 stars is its just not quite as good as Lego Marvel. but EVERYTHING IS AWESOME is now stuck permanently in my head.
on 2 January 2015
Bought for my son as soon as it was released with his birthday money. He couldn't wait to start playing it and in his words it's awesome. I'm not into these games so the technicalities are not my strong point but the graphics look excellent. Son is happy and have had no complaints.
on 9 October 2014
Got this my son to see as he loved the previous Clutch powers one. This is dire and awful and even my son thought it was awful. Why they didn't do another Clutch Powers one I do not know. This is totally awful!!!
on 4 January 2015
everything is AWESOME! this game is really good and the game is like all lego ones that follow the fild pretty much to a tee! it has lots of things to do and find and both me and my daughter enjoyed playing this! well recommended.
on 27 March 2014
After watching the film my son couldn't wait to play the game.
He loves being rewarded with movie clips for completing levels. He plays it happily alone or with a friend.
It's set out in chronological order like the film and you go around building creations and fighting baddies.
on 14 March 2014
I love all the Lego games and this one is no exception, it's really fun however it is quite short and not as big a hub as in recent lego games. It reminds me more of the earlier lego games such as Star Wars and Batman.
on 16 February 2014
" Everything is awesome, everything is cool ! " Brilliant game and really funny. Have not seen the film yet, but if the game is anything to go by the film will be great !! A great feel good game.
on 15 April 2014
I bought this for my 34 year old husband and he loves it. The mild sarcastic comments in the game and nod towards all of the 1980's lego that we remember when we were children all make for a very slick and adult friendly format. If you've played the Lego games before then you will be familiar with the format of taking a great movie (i.e. Indiana Jones) and making a themed game around the premise. This time, Lego have gone all out in making their very own theme and it's a classic storyline of good versus evil but with a huge dose of fun. My husband says that it's hard to make me crack a smile in the cinema, but this game and the movie together have made me feel 7 years old again. How cool can that be?!