Customer reviews

I Got U [feat. Jax Jones]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 2 May 2014
Nice sing to listen to while on a really nice sunny day! I can imagine many people might not like it. I just think it's quite a catchy song! Not like your being force to buy it so have a listen before purchasing!
on 28 April 2016
prompt good quality
on 1 June 2014
Heard this on the radio and had to buy it - just closing my eyes and listening to the opening sounds of steel drums puts my in a summer mood and takes me away to a beach somewhere warm. A happy, chilled out summer anthem.
on 5 May 2014
My favourite tune of the year so far, I can't stop playing it & its going to be a massive hit in the clubs
on 6 April 2014
All my friends and me love this track, it's so cool. Also the lyrics and music, sound beautiful to the ear.
on 3 November 2015
Awesome!
on 25 April 2014
I love this I love duke Dumont great song choices another to add to my collection of great albums! Thanks
on 20 April 2014
Great track loved it the first time i listened on the radio ,amazing video on you tube great location for video
on 7 July 2014
love it one of my favourites
on 21 October 2014