Customer reviews

on 7 April 2017
Love my changing bag. It also looks like a handbag. Not to bulky but holds a lot. Changing may is practicle and bottle warmer/cooler works well. Enough pockets to store stuff and fits over buggy handles lovely.
on 14 August 2016
My first changing bag was a babymel-it last me 2 and half years! I loved it and I love this one :) love that the bottle insulator is separate from the bag and the spacious main bit fits nappies and change of clothes for 2 young children :)
on 5 December 2016
Amazing bag, I was worried about the color if it not as shown in the picture lighter or darker
But when it came I found it better than I expect 👌🏼
Loveeee it , many thanks
on 27 April 2016
So pleased with this bag. After spending weeks searching, it's perfect. I love the colour, size and can fit everything I need in it.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2017
Well made and lots of pockets to easily store everything.
on 15 June 2016
Haven't got to use it yet as not due till Oct but bag is beautiful and sophisticated. Can't wait :)
on 20 April 2015
Lovely bag! The only problem I have with it is it states it's water proof but there are gaps either end of the zip so rain goes straight in.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 August 2016
This is a high quality stylish baby changing. Ovetall very happy with my purchase - the only very slight down fall for me is that it could do with extra internal pockets.
on 4 April 2016
I love this bag. It fits everything for my toddler and new born
on 30 April 2016
Beautiful bag and excellent quality! I love the special babymel straps they attach brilliantly to the pram. Would highly recommend!
2 people found this helpful