on 28 February 2015
dreadfully thin coverage. poor value
on 9 January 2014
This book is great for non technical users it explains things in every day English and has plenty of illustrations which I find a great help. Well worth a look.
on 29 April 2014
This book is a easy way to understand 8·1 A no problems solution for all readers looking for answers! Simple!
on 26 June 2014
As I am new to Windows 8 I bought Windows 8 for dummies and the above Fundamentals for 8.1 I like reference books with a detailed index and this only has chapters and contents at the beginning.This is a small and personal requirement and I will find the book very useful.
on 24 August 2014
This is a very useful piece of literature. It helped me immensely
as I had never seen Windows 8, I'm not as apprehensive as I was,thank you.
on 22 February 2015
It was great to find out how this infuriating program works. Could have done with even more info.
on 29 July 2014
Comprehensive and easy to read and understand. Could not do without it.
on 11 September 2014
helped me work with windows 8, easy to follow, would recommend
on 21 February 2015
Great book for us who are not a computer wiz.
on 1 February 2015