Customer reviews

Mark of Cain
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 20 June 2018
This was one amazing read that’s worth way more than 5stars, one I struggled to stop reading. It shows you that though a priest is a man of God, underneath it all he’s still just a man, with all the normal struggles and we all make. You will love Lucas and his depth of sincerity. I throughly enjoyed this book, give it a go, you won’t be disappointed
on 5 July 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book and was sorry when it ended. The first time I've read this author and already working my way through her Dark Horse series. She writes so intelligently, with authentic characters and little twists which keep the reader interested. It's a beautiful love story which you can't possibly see working at first, between a killer and the victim's brother, who's also a priest with huge dilemmas to work through. The insider knowledge of the Anglican church and the prison system add to the whole, with an underlying anti discrimination theme.

Highly recommended.
on 5 January 2016
A definite five stars. At first look it looks like your stereotypical MM romance but when you start reading you realise it's much more than that. Its about love, forgiveness, acceptance and trust. Good characters and well written too. Loved Mark and Cain, and not forgetting Alex.....love him, so funny, determined and likeable.. and I can't forget the Squirrel...!!
on 26 June 2015
I love this story, like any good romance it made me laugh, cry and frustrated me at times but throughout there was always hope which made for an awesome happy ever after.
on 10 August 2014
I love the secondary characters, which very much includes faith and the town itself. I have put off reading this book as I don't particularly enjoy faith type books, but this was not what I expected. Gorgeous settings and a perfect story of love and humanity and all kinds of redemption. Dare I hope for a second book...
on 6 August 2014
A brilliant story of love,hate and reconciliation. The characters are three dimensional and realistic and draw you into their world.
on 9 September 2014
It was OK not some thing I would read again but if you are int o the romance scene then this would be just down your alley
on 20 August 2015
Excellent
on 24 January 2015
I enjoy it a nice story.
on 30 July 2014
I loved this book. It was refreshingly different tale.