Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Price:£2.46 - £26.76

on 27 March 2017
Took me longer than I'd like to admit to install but once I figured that part out it was very simple to install. It has taken me a bit of riding to get used to flipping the pedal to be the right way up (the pedals hangs a bit like this 'd' if looked at the left pedal) After a bit of cycling I could actually feel my muscles working, thanks to having my feet fixed into one riding position - definitely has improved my cycling, besting many PB's in the process
on 2 June 2017
Went to these from using strap type toe clips or rat traps as I know them.
They are good but not what I'm used to and after I'd done a few rides with fast downhill off road sections I decided to return to my old toe clips with some new straps.
I have a friend that finds them better than the strap type so I guess it's all about personal taste as to the effectiveness of this type of toe clip.
I think they would be ideal for commuters but just not my style for off road use.
on 15 September 2016
These are great, I was hesitant to buy plastic but these have had plenty of abuse and still haven't snapped off. Used for well over two years now without any problems. I have size 11 feet and these position my feet well over the pedal (at least I think they do).
on 24 April 2017
A very strong pair of half toe clips. In medium size. I am a size 11, a very good fit. They do what they should.
on 24 May 2017
Need self locking bolts - lost one (the nuts are square which is supposed to address that due to the shape of the clip). Maybe some epoxy on the ends would do the job.
on 27 June 2017
I can't cycle without toe clips but have found that some are just too big for my size 5 feet. These are a perfect fit at a very good price. Easy to fit to the pedals too.
on 18 July 2017
Very nice just what an earth were the metallic plates for? At least unusable for my pedals.
on 23 May 2017
I've got 3 of these. They improve my pedalling efficience and work with any shoes. I'm pleased with them.
on 26 June 2017
Bit small but worked OK for a few hours - then one sheared
on 13 January 2015
Tried to fit on two different sets of flat pedals but wouldn't fit either. Waste of money.