on 6 January 2018
Worked for me. I am quite new to this stuff and had to find out they screw in to the front of the pedal and do not lay on top of pedal. Seemed wierd but it made sense once installed and makes pedalling feel easier and more efficient. I am size 9 shoe and went for the L/XL clip. I may stick some reflecyive tape on the front as I had to remove reflectors to install these.

Definitely worth getting for this price and took 5 mins to install but there are no instructions.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 December 2017
Very good. No problem fitting them and they work as you would expect from the picture. You get some of the advantage of a full toe clip, or direct pedal attachment, but without the disadvantage of your feet being trapped on the pedals when you have to stop suddenly.

I have previously fallen off in (slow moving) traffic in front of a car because I couldn't get my feet extracted, and these are far safer in that regard.
on 21 October 2017
Seems a well made toe clip. Unfortunately because of the way it is constructed it will not fit the pedals I bought it for, the flat fixing area is too tall so the bolts won't engage.
on 24 May 2017
Need self locking bolts - lost one (the nuts are square which is supposed to address that due to the shape of the clip). Maybe some epoxy on the ends would do the job.
on 11 September 2017
I have Wellgo M-20 Aluminum Bicycle Cycling Bike Pedals For Mountain And Road. old & new pedals. theses didn't fit. ho well, only £4 wasted.
on 27 June 2017
I can't cycle without toe clips but have found that some are just too big for my size 5 feet. These are a perfect fit at a very good price. Easy to fit to the pedals too.
on 20 December 2017
Big improvement from standard pedals without upgrading to spds. See a real improvement in performance.
on 18 July 2017
Very nice just what an earth were the metallic plates for? At least unusable for my pedals.
on 13 January 2015
Tried to fit on two different sets of flat pedals but wouldn't fit either. Waste of money.
on 21 June 2017