on 6 February 2016
very good it dose what i want
on 18 August 2014
Dear Amazon, after waiting six weeks to receive this item (mini blue tooth speaker) I couldn't have been more dissapointed. The manual states, "charging will take 2 hours. When fully charged red light will go out." After waiting for red light to go out for ten hours, I thought, device should be charged by now. I eargerly made bluetooth connection via my mobile and (to say the leased) I was very disapointed when I only received 15 (fifteen) minites play-back time. After recharging and play back at minimun volume, (which is quieter than my phone's speaker) I managed to get almost 30 (thirty) minites of poor quality sound. I have a 4gear bluetooth speaker, 1 (one) hour charge, six hours play at max volume, 50x louder and cost £19:99 at HMV. This S10 speaker is less use than a 'hole in the head!'. As it only cost £7:49, I wondered what the return shipping cost would cost me. This must be faulty goods to say the leased. Can I have my money back please, or will I have to pay return costs, then try to get purchase cost back and if lucky enough to do so, would the few quid be worth it? NOT HAPPY! Sincerely Sid. P.S. Since writing this review, Amazon now tell me I never purchased this item through them, and refuse to help me get my money back! Ill never use amazon again. Anyone else had similar problems with these cowboys?
on 30 June 2014
I have waited over 4 weeks for this item , it has never arrived. I know it was only cheap , but that doesn't mean it's OK not to send you the item . I would like a full refund please.
on 26 September 2015
the speaker is good and really loud for a little speaker. it also talks to let you know when the speaker is connected to the Bluetooth device. really good. i would recommenced anyone to buy this product excellent. AND GOOD DELIVERY TIME.
on 14 September 2014
Brilliant Bluetooth speaker for under a tenner. Took a while to arrive, but was within delivery time frame. Sound is perfectly acceptable, it's no BOSE, but it is a fraction of the cost !!
on 5 February 2015
This is an amazing little speaker. It is very easy to set up on bluetooth and works really well with my Samsung telephone and ipad. The sound quality is excellent for its size. All this and so, so inexpensive.
on 19 September 2014
My product is not working. I think Amazon send me the faulty products. As a regular customer , I m very upset to get this type of faulty product from Amazon. The speaker is not working.
on 5 February 2016
Was very disappointed with speaker as had purchest one for my wife this speaker is very cracklings from speaker.The was quick to send me a new one good seller
on 22 July 2014
i've been waiting more than a month and the speaker has still not came
on 16 September 2015
These are amazing. Well built, excellent sound quality and incredible value for money. I've now got three as I just think they're so pretty too!!