on 14 April 2014
I sent off for this topper, with just the minimal time left for when I needed it. Immediately after this I received an email asking me for my chosen personalised message to go on the topper! I had not realised that this service was available! So I quickly wrote out what I wanted the topper to say, and in the post, 2 days later and just in the nick of time, came my fully personalised topper. I whipped it onto the top of my grandsons birthday cake and the effect was sensational!
Customer satisfaction at it's best! I big thank you to this company, for polite and efficient service.
on 6 October 2015
A great cake topper for either a shop bought cake or to dress up a home made one. I opted to decorate my own cake, using this topper to save my shaky icing messages. With a few extra Octonauts figures the cake look amazing.
As soon as I placed the order I used the messaging option to let them know the message I wanted printed. I got a very quick reply saying thanks. Then the items arrived in the next day post. Excellent service and excellent product.
I received 2 cake toppers. I don't know if this was a mistake, but it went down very well as we could have 2 cakes. One for the kiddies party and another for the actual birthday with family. I would definitely recommend this item and this seller and I will almost certainly be buying future cake toppers from them.
on 2 April 2014
We absolutely loved this, makes the cake look fabulous with out the added cost of paying for a professional to bake it
on 5 July 2014
good quality product, delivered quickly. would use again.
on 27 June 2015
It was exactly as advertised. Service was prompt and communication very good. My son loved it. Overall extremely good value for money and a real hit with any Octonauts fan.
on 17 March 2014
Clear printing and good quality picture. Accurately personalised. Made a good addition to my daughters brithday cake. We actually cut it up and incorperated it into a rock cave model cake but would look good on top of a round sponge cake.
on 27 August 2015
It worked OK but can be a little tricky getting it to be completely smooth on top. But my son loved it!
on 22 January 2016
Really clear text/image. Easy to use and looked great on the cake.
on 28 June 2015