Customer reviews

on 26 February 2014
I’m a big fan of technological thrillers, as I think we still underestimate how much information is given over online. The book makes a good point about computers – you take what you see as fact so, without giving too much away, it is amazing how much a small about of manipulation of important files can cause someone’s whole world to come crashing down. The book is fast paced and keeps you on your toes wondering who you can trust and whose side to take. There are some great actions scenes, particularly towards the close of the book. Well researched, and executed –I’d recommend it for fans of other popular writers like Chris Ryan and the like.
on 26 February 2014
The author leaves so many trails and clues for the reader; it makes it hard to know which one to follow and certainly keeps you on your toes! Anyone would think inheriting 20 million would be a good thing…but not for Paul. His whole world quickly comes crashing down around him. It makes you realise just how much power there is in technology and how much can go wrong when it’s in the wrong hands. Fast-paced with plenty of clues that are all tied up in a quite literally explosive finish; this is a great read.
on 13 April 2014
Well written, good plot, nice mixture of characters and the big all seeing baddies of the digital age.

Whilst appreciating that this has nothing to do with the art of writing...a particular bonus for me was the many short chapters. The way I read is very rarely in one big sit down, rather its a snatched moment on a train, or bus, or before going to sleep, The regular chapter breaks make that much easier.

Many thanks.
on 8 March 2014
A compelling book. Difficult to put down! It is written in a very insightful manner.
The proof reading had not been carried out with efficiency and there were quite a few spelling/typing/cut and paste errors,
However-it is action packed with lots of 'red herrings'.
on 11 June 2014
This book is an enjoyable read that kept me gripped to the end. A few plot points need sorting out. For instance, the protaganist's girlfirend, business and business partner had been forgotten by the end.
I would have given this four stars except for the terrible editing that continually distracted me. Almost every page (and I use use a large font!) is plagued with typos, omitted words, misspellings and crimes against punctuation (particularly the appostrophe). The author uses 'passed' for 'past' so many times that I can only conclude that he doesn't know the difference. It is such a shame that so many ebook writers don't bother to have their work scrutinised by a professional eye.
on 26 April 2014
I enjoyed this book it was very intriguing you had to wait until the end to find out the final results.
on 8 March 2014
I really enjoyed this modern thriller, pretty much up to date with technology and really pacey, in that there is a chase around London and beyond. Great concept. Only drawback is the typos, the occasional wrong name and in one case several mistakes on one page....I have them all highlighted on my Kindle app if the author is interested. However, despite this I still wanted to keep on reading as the action kept me guessing as to who were the 'baddies'.
on 8 March 2014
A bit of proof reading and correction on grammar would've been nice. There are numerous mistakes in the book, for example the use of the word "then" instead of "them" and also the main characters surname changing from Turner to Tuner several times. Silly typos! I enjoyed reading this book but the mistakes sometimes made it hard to read as I was mentally correcting them.