on 2 February 2014
Really good book to read.got book on the 1st finished on the 2nd. Couldn't stop reading at all. Read way past midnight - too busy reading.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2014
This is Sienna Mercer's 15th my sister the vampire book, if you like the series you will love this book as it has romance and mystery, while being hilarious too. I would recommend this for 10-14 year olds.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 August 2014
My daughter is a huge fan of this book series. She really enjoyed it.
on 29 December 2016
Good read and funny too
on 30 August 2014
For my great niece
on 14 March 2014
:'( it's over and I'm soooooooooooooo SAD! I can't believe that this fangtastic book is finally over! #SAD face !!!! I totally recommend this fangtastic book and hope that you enjoy it.
One person found this helpful
on 26 May 2015
I love this book it is so cool. It is a bit boring at the start, but, give it a chance, it gets really good.

Katie pedlow🐎🌈🈲
on 14 February 2014
it was the best book yet but i bet the next one will be even better than this one. cant wait tilll it co
es out.yay!!!!
on 21 March 2015
Granddaughter loves these books her auntie has started to read them
on 15 January 2017
i Brest spil and it but it and i had this book so don't get it ok it is a wast of money you mit like it but i dout it