Customer reviews

Sylvanian 4108 Families Milk Rabbit Family
Format: Toy|Change

on 17 January 2017
One happy recipient of the Milk Rabbit Family as a Christmas gift
Great product, was a little worried they weren't going to get to me, but they did, so all ended well
on 3 May 2017
prefect
on 19 April 2017
good buy
on 7 January 2017
I just love these and my two year old boy loves them too :)
on 14 May 2015
I love these! I had sylvanian family's as a child and have been counting down the days to buy them for my daughter. They are so lovely and well made. I paid a fair price and delivery was next day
on 19 January 2017
Lovely rabbit family. My daughter has just started getting into Sylvanian families and this is a lovely addition. Well made and delivered quickly. Bought on offer, so even better!
on 30 May 2014
I bought this set for my Granddaughter and she loved it. She has just started collecting so this was an ideal one to begin the collection with - very cute!
on 17 January 2016
Sylvanian toys from amazon just never disappoint! Always amazing and the quality last forever. They are lovely and well made. My favorite toys to offer, they always love it.
on 14 March 2015
Great gift opportunity - good price, light to post on and Young girls really love Sylvanians
on 8 January 2016
Excellent models if a little expensive ( I would say that wouldn't I?). Overall a big hit.

See one answered question