Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 August 2016
love these yogurts
on 26 March 2016
Fantastic ,So glad I now make my own!!
on 13 January 2015
Unsure about the flavour mix in this pack, but as a new user of the yogurt maker (Xmas present), it was a good way to try various flavours. The vanilla is excellent, the strawberry a little too sweet, as is mango. Just made the lemon-pretty good. I have just ordered some low fat versions to try. Overall the Easiyo is an excellent product and well worth the purchase price for such an easy to use product.
on 5 October 2016
Having the Easyio yogurt maker, I use this tip of products for 6 months now. It is excellent: easy to make, healthy and very tasty. I have just received this recent products, before the estimated date of delivery, with one more yogurt pack from the Lakeland company (through Amazon): the package was amazingly so nice done, even with instructions how to open the box! Along with these 2 items, I had included leaflets, and a catalogue of this company with more wonder products. Instructions for how to prepare the yogurt are really clear so you can't go wrong with it in any way. It is well known that preparing at home your own products than to buy them from the supermarket, is a better choice. I strongly recommend these products, and also the company Lakeland. The content shows the ingredients (calcium a lot), and the well-known probiotics listed on the pack.
on 6 March 2015
I have made many Easiyo yougurt mix and they always come out thick & creamy, but I found the powder in these "plain silver packets" very course and not like the usual fluffy soft powder you get in other Easiyo packets?? It turned out very runny, witch I have never experienced b4,I wouldent recommend this product as I feel it's very different, I did email "Lakeland " telling them my problem, eg- packaging,and runnyness , they emailed me back saying the Easiyo was original and that there company had changed the recently changed there packaging , I also found the taste is not as creamy ,, in my opinion it's more like a milk shake , so I won't be buying this from Lakeland again 👎
on 7 March 2015
Easiyo! - Tasty, Healthy & Easy Yogurt - Does Exactly What It Says On The Tin!
Been using Easiyo for around 18 months now, and these bio varieties are incredibly simple to prepare, are full of goodness and taste delicious!
Highly recommend!
on 22 June 2014
Excellent, we all love the flavours they are quick and so easy to make. Thick creamy yoghurt with no bits in the kids love them too!
on 12 December 2014
I like making these although I don't have the yoghurt maker but another one that I bought years ago from Ideal World. I prefer to have different varieties than just the one that you can sometimes get. Overall I'm pleased with my purchase even though I am a type 2 diabetic I don't consume them every day
on 28 November 2015
A great mix of flavours if you havn't bought these before they give you an idea of the quality of texture and flavours, very good value as you get a litre of yoghart per sachet.Watch dates too as they sometimes are close to sell by date.
on 22 October 2014
Love all of the flavours. Good price and would recommend to anyone looking for that fruity yoghurt taste. Would have no hesitation in ordering this same pack again.