on 27 October 2014
Such a great purchase and well worth the xtra money spent.

Have used this on my Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. Doesn't feel too tight on the head as many have done in the past, and actually feels like you aren't wearing them once you have used them a few times.

Audio wise is fantastic and you can pick up so much more background noise in-game when using these.
on 9 November 2014
Tested this on all 3 platforms mentioned. Xbox One, Pc seems to be fine to use when playing games on either platforms while the 360, pc tends to make low pitched buzzing sounds but the PC sounds can be countered by putting some music on while on the 360 version it seems consistent.

Also I had problems updating the controller/headset with the X1 but not sure if that's the controllers fault since had to try a different one to attempt an update which claimed it wasn't attached to the X1, which wasn't true. Apart from those issues it seems to have been fine but I have noticed a rare occurrence where it cut me off from talking on the X1 1 day but I have yet to repeat that issue.

Also it sounds amazing when playing games through the headset. already recommended to a friend.
on 19 March 2014
The reviews about it being uncomfortable are false. People with larger heads they said may find it more uncomfortable well believe me I proved that wrong. I have a very big head and they are really comfy. Sound is great off them and they work great with xbox one and ps4 by just connecting to your joypad.
on 8 December 2014
Incredibly comfortable, easily set-up (for Xbox1 at least) and they are gorgeous. I have never experienced headphones like these! I use them when playing Destiny and my other-half is trying to do anything else other than listen to a machine gun going off in the sitting room. The sound quality is brilliant and the ability to have in-game sound+voice, or just voice or a percentage mix of the two is great! Highly recommend them.
on 27 November 2014
I already have one of these headsets and I've only ever used them on my Xbox One and on my PC, so I can not comment about Xbox 360 use.

It's nice to be able to use the headset almost wireless. I used a Turtle Beach headset on my 360 a few years ago and it had a long wire which had to connect to your controller and xbox and this was a big pain to use. However, this headset uses a small wire to connect to your controller which is not so bad. It would be nice to have no wires at all though to be honest.

The Xbox One headset adapter is quite useful. It attaches to the bottom of your controller and allows you to change the volume whilst still being able to use the controller (unlike with other headsets where you have to fiddle with a toggle on the cable).

The sound is good, but nothing more. I used to be able to change the bass on my old headset but this headset seems to be locked at the same setting. I might be wrong though, there may be a way to change that somehow.

I really like the mic on this headset. It can be removed if you are not using it, perfect for when you want to listen to music or play on your own. You can bend the mic to a position you want.

The headset is comfortable to wear and fits me well over the head. There is a lot of adjustability in them - you can make them tighter/ looser. I like the Titanfall theme too. The White (or grey)/ Black/ Red colour scheme all go well together.

Overall, I would highly recommend these to anyone who wants a more advanced and comfortable headset than the basic Xbox One headset which you get with a console.
on 18 August 2015
Comes with everything you need (which also means the Xbox one adapter) this has a small attachment as well to use with the Xbox 360 and PC so its a all round headset. I also tried it with my phone and played music there not too bad with that as well. And they look great (even if you don't play Titanfall or like it the design is good)
on 22 December 2014
Brilliant headset, works well on Xbox One works well on PC, not tried 360 but they also double as excellent headphones on PC and having the detachable mic is nice, especially when listening to music, not had any problems thus far with the mic or the sound
Edit:
The headset itself is good but because of the build type it really clamps down on your ears which is really uncomfortable and quite sor
on 18 March 2014
I was skeptical when looking at other reviews on this item, but I was really looking for a headset I could use for Xbox one and my PC. This is the one!!

Sound quality is great and mic can be used for PC as well.

Comfort levels are fine as it is tight to begin with but then flexes a little to ensure they fit correctly and keep a relative amount of noise cancellation. Any good headset will be tight to begin with.

Only problem that I have is it did not come with Xbox one adapter as advertised, which means I now have additional expense to get this device.

Other then adapter issue I would give 5 star.
on 31 January 2015
Great Product, I got these for christmas present and they sat on the floor for a month as I was really miffed as in my haste and not reading the instructions I thought I needed to buy a second cable to be able to use them on the xbox one. After finally buying a second cable and attempting again to plug these things in I realised that I don't need any cables at all and just plug the headphones into the xbox one controller and voodoo magic does the rest (after a really easy to do controller update)! the other cables in the box are for pc's and the 360. My last set of wireless headphones needed all sorts of cables and a box thing so just presumed as these were brought for me these were wired and needed the cable.

The tech which is in these to make them work is fantastic, and as a glasses wearer found them to be comfortable and not tight at all. So much nicer playing games with headphones as you can hear so much more of the game and less of girlfriend talking!
on 19 January 2015
Bought them to go with husbands new Xbox one for Xmas, they are brilliant, comfy , good sound, easy to set up. Update etc. and look
And feel very good quality. He is very pleased with them. These are the best. Well worth the money.