on 13 March 2014
Well packed, exactly as described, plenty of pockets and fits its purpose. The delivery time was nothing short of amazing and it arrived two days later on a Sunday! I didn't know deliveries take place on a Sunday, but this one did and I lost no time putting the bag to good use.

Excellent++ service. I wish more retailers would act like this.
on 30 March 2014
Within one hour of placing my order on a friday evening the item was dispatched and arrived at 1pm the following day. Earlier in the day I'd bought a 'cheap' little laptop bag from a high street store for £12.99 and on closer inspection I realised it was very small and poor quality. I ordered this case thinking it couldn't be any worse. It turned out to be a fantastic purchase. Really good quality with lots of compartments, good quality zips and plenty of foam padding . Don't know how they can sell it so cheap, I would have paid double the price.
on 30 August 2014
This initially felt like good value, plenty of space and compartments. Unfortunately the strap broke on one side after about six months and required a DIY job with some strong fishing line to stitch it back together. A month later the same happened with the other end of the strap. Again, stitched back together to make it stronger (weight wise I'm only carrying a 17" laptop and a note pad in it, albeit it does get carried a fair bit throughout the day with travel etc.) Typically I would have thrown it out by now but I do like the bag itself.
on 6 October 2014
This bag looked great and perfect for my needs, but within 4 weeks the shoulder strap mounting broke away from the bag... and that was only when carrying papers, a folded lightweight rain jacket and bottle of water, rather than a laptop. I received a replacement promptly, which lasted 3 weeks before the exact same thing happened. The zips also have nothing to stop them at either end, so fell off several times. Not well made, sadly, and while cheap these bags are far from a good investment.
on 4 April 2014
It looks good but it's not well made. The stitching that secures one of the hooks to which the carrying-strap is secured came apart with the result that the bag fell on the ground while I was carrying it. It contained my laptop at the time but fortunately it was not damaged. Furthermore, there is nothing stopping the zip "pulls" from running of their ends and it's very difficult to get them back on again. I've had to do a lot of needlework to make the bag usable. Don't buy it!
on 1 April 2014
This is a great bag and was perfect for my 13inch laptop. It was great value for money without looking cheap. Lots of storage space for a charger mouse and my note book, therefor not a very slimline bag, but will fit in other items so does save having to carry two bags. It's nicely padded and the strap is adjustable and padded. It also arrived the next day and was well packaged. A much better and cheaper bag than the others on the market and I really looked around!
on 28 February 2014
Just the job for a small laptop with plenty of storage pockets and robust construction. Would certainly recommend this case.
on 16 May 2014
I've had my bag a matter of 3 weeks and the strap has also broken, this seems to be a design fault of these bags based on previous 1 star comments.
I ignored those comments, but my laptop was close to being damaged when the strap went, so be warned!!

If you are after a cheap bag and want to risk it (and your tablet/laptop), then go ahead. but you will get what you pay for!!
I've requested a refund, lets see how that goes.........
on 9 August 2014
What a pity, the bag itself is well designed and takes the laptop and accessories easily.
The handles though short are quite comfortable. teh main point of this for me was teh shoulder strap, which tore teh loops out of both sides of the bag in less than a week. Both went at the same time giving no chance to catch or slow the bag, and giving a hefty clump to my laptop, luckily just cosmetic damage.
Nice idea very poor execution
on 15 March 2014
Excellent value for money and my MacBook Air 13" fits in perfectly . I would definitely recommend this product .