on 26 May 2014
Been a fan of Katy B since seeing her at my first Glastonbury in 2011. I loved her current CD, 'On a mission', out at the time and went to see her again at The Manchester Apollo soon after, on the strength of her talented performance and warm connection with her audience, while performing at the festival.
When 'little Red' was released on vinyl earlier this year, I didn't hesitate to place an order through Amazon, hoping for more of her unique dub- mixed style, added to her finely honed vocal abilities. Sadly the actual vinyl release was delayed by some time as Amazon pointed out, but thankfully, I download the included MP3 rip- version and what a surprise!. A couple of years on and what a pleasant difference. A more matured music style and an even more precise vocal delivery, its become one of my most played albums and easily one of my all time top ten best ever...... can the girl get any better?!. Well actually yes, by way of her album finally turning up on vinyl only just last week (3 months or so later, but all credit to Amazon, the Vinyl was finally hand delivered on a 'Sunday' of all days, as notified by text the previous day, now that's service for you!!).
The Album itself is on 'two' E.P. style pressings, unusually playing at 33rpm, but of exceptional production and sound quality, at least to a newbie audiophile like myself. Enhancing the musicology of 'Little red' to the next level from CD and helping to enrich my whole enjoyment of the relatively new found vinyl renaissance that I'm currently experiencing( I'm a young minded 52 year old!). Cant wait for her next offering when eventually its created....

Again, all credit to Amazon for the outstanding service I've always received. Thank you.
4 people found this helpful
on 3 June 2015
Katy B deserves much credit and respect for all the hard work that she has put into this album. Her vocals are on point and really compliment the choice of music. I found it was very diverse in terms of tempo and emotions which I personally adore when it comes to albums.
In comparison to her debut album, this is by far her best and I think it is very evident that she has grown and progressed to quite a high degree.
on 28 August 2014
I first bought 2 other of Katy B singles from Amazon. I loved them as I could dance to them and do my house-work to them (very important ;-) I decided to buy this album and I have not been disappointed. I bought the Mp3 version and it is stuck on my player. I also bought the CD version which I do play on my dvd player as its quicker and its great. I love it. I could listen to it all day.
on 5 January 2016
Love, love, love Katy B. She definitely deserves more recognition, which I hope may come her way after the hit with Tinie Tempah and KDA at the end of 2015. I'm sure if 'Still' had been sung by a better known artist, it would have been a massive hit. Anyway, I quite like that she's a bit of a secret that I have.
on 13 June 2018
Great underrated album, should have got far more coverage and gutted she hasn't
on 4 May 2018
Fantastic and fast service
on 12 November 2015
Not my type of music normally but there is
Something about her I like. For me this album ain't as good as On a mission but out of all songs I only liked 4 so still worth three stars
on 21 May 2016
Excellent album from KatyB. Favourite tracks are Still and Crying for no reason. She's got a great voice! Should appeal to most people.
on 14 August 2016
The best cd by Katy b by a long way! All the tracks are good! Never skip one. Would highly recommend to any Katy b fan! Favourite track is 5am :)
on 5 May 2015
Katy B has a really good voice and can sing when she has the right song and is allowed to without too much over powering music. Good album, no second album syndrome here