on 27 March 2014
I thought this was supposed to be a better version of spider solitaire than the one I already had but the reverse is true.
This accepts groups of mixed suits which is not normally allowed and you have to drag cards across to where
you want them as the game tries to place them anywhere rather than the obvious choice. I shall return to my old version.
on 22 February 2015
Works well, but best used offline as adverts can be a nuisance if the Internet is still switched on. Only gripe is the click that can be heard when moving cards around the screen - annoying for me and any else nearby.
on 20 March 2014
Again not up to online version unable to move card's by tapping them as they go to nearest column that not necessarily the one you would choose
on 13 April 2014
don't use anymore prefer normal solitaire taken it off found it boring not what I expected I use solitaire which is a lot better
on 28 April 2014
A CLASSIC, GOT IT ON JUST ABOUT EVERY GADGET, I CAN WASTE HOURS WITH THIS.
GREAT FOR ANYONE, EASY OR HARD, UP TO YOU.
on 29 April 2014
enjoy a game of cards and this is one of my favs, helps me to relax instead of playing action games all the time
on 22 April 2014
I love this game and its become very addictive. I can play for hours until the battery for my kindle runs out
on 12 April 2014
A good game but quite tedious after a few times playing it what can I say it just was not the game for me
on 24 April 2014
This is a good game great for all the family. Easy to understand and play. would recommend it Well done.
on 3 May 2014
this is an old game but still good to come back to once in a while can choose different packs