on 6 February 2014
Having been given a smoothie maker I was keen to try it out and I discovered this book was free at the time.

I have to admit that when I started reading it I thought "I only wanted to try some smoothie recipes."

I can understand the nutritional value is important, but for me it put me off, I just wanting to try some recipes out. Also, there were a few ingredients which you would never find in a supermarket in rural France, however, being a competent cook I am aware I can substitute, but thought perfectionists might not.

Overall it has some lovely recipes in it which I am enjoying experimenting with.
on 16 March 2014
I am so glad I downloaded this book. I love the fact the author has given so much info about the nutritional benefits about the individual ingredients in each smoothie and the clear explanation at the beginning of the book about "free radicals and role of antioxidants and vitamins" ---its written in such a clear manner, I could see the value in having smoothies as part of your daily diet. The recipes are clear and easy to follow and the author gives nice tips about ways to make your smoothie sweeter or more nutritional. This morning I made the Carrot and orange smoothie and my insides feel all nice and fresh! A good read and useful resource I shall I referring to on a daily basis. Thank you.
on 14 January 2014
The recipes in this book are great, they are delicious and nutritious. Each recipe has an introduction which I love!! My favourite so far is the Purple Smoothie Twist, the addition of basil is fab :)
on 22 February 2014
A wonderful selection of recipes I can't wait to try them out. I really enjoyed this book and the recipes are clear and easy to follow. Would highly recommend.
on 19 January 2014
Enjoyed reading this book. Packed with good recipes and easy to follow instructions. Well written and very informative on the benefits of the smoothest
on 30 January 2014
Great food ,quick timing ,long lasting energy boost . Good for all seasons . Colour for your eyes .great for all ages.
on 22 August 2014
nice great recipes nice to get away from just banana and strawberry