These are good value and good quality. They are strong and durable, and an excellent add on to any loom band kit. They provide hours of entertainment.

Would recommend.
on 29 March 2014
Very good bands. don't break easily like the last pack we had. Good colours. worth the money .Would recommend them.
on 17 March 2014
This is a new thing my grandaughter has going at the moment. Good value for money, nice bright colours, shes happy so I am too
on 11 May 2014
I bought the loom for my daughter, we now have bracelets, keyrings, etc, all over the house, and these little bands are perfect. They are really bright, and are ideal for making bracelets etc, i would suggest putting them in a little container though, as they get everywhere. They arrived really fast and are great buy. Hours of fun, for next to nothing! happy days.
on 21 June 2014
Extremely disappointed. I payed extra money for a 1-2 day delivery and today I am on day 5. I have heard nothing about my package and right now I am extremely disappointed as I have had to spend extra money on something I didn't get. I would not recommend this as it takes a long time and cheats you out if getting the product. Extremely annoyed.
on 3 April 2014
These Loom Bands seem to be the latest trend in my children's school just now and having searched high up an low down this is the cheapest place we have found them. The service is great and the kids are entertained for hours.
on 17 March 2014
My daughter bought these to make her own bracelets they are great got various colours and at a good price
on 6 April 2014
i love these bands they are very strong and very cheap
i would defiantly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can even use them for doing plats in your hair
on 10 May 2014
They were a really good price and I ordered on a Thursdays and came on a Saturday so was really quick haven't used them yet just waiting on the loom the hook it a little small so I'm going to you a crochet needle but the colours are okay there's not many black bands but that's ok.
on 16 April 2014
Fantastic value. Great quality and prompt delivery. Works on our rainbow loom. Would definately Recomend to people and i will purchase again!! Thanks.