on 29 July 2014
If it hadn't been so expensive it would be laughable...... the biggest con ever! In my opinion Ms Harris is taking the p***! The "book" took no more than 20 minutes to flick through, a real slap in the face for all of us who bought the whole series! Ms Harris should be deeply ashamed of taking advantage of faithful fans in this despicable fashion!
on 4 November 2013
I was very disappointed when this preordered book dropped into my Kindle, I had wrongly assumed we would get a short story for each character (especially at the price) instead we just get a list of characters (some very minor) with just a few lines on most as to where their lives went after the books finished.

I think my imagination is up to me doing this for myself if I wanted to do so.

If I knew what I was going to get I would not have wasted my money.

I think this should have been a free download from the author's website rather than a paid for book
on 26 April 2017
A bit short considering the price but in general a good sum up
on 16 March 2017
Answered a lot of questions as to what happened to the characters in the stories
on 4 November 2013
Total waste of money, reads like it is aimed at five year olds! Charlaine Harris has obviously had her head turned by sheer greed and sold out, this book could have easily been put on her website for fans to read online. Even worse half the charcters mentioned I couldn't have cared less about or even remember! I bought this twenty minutes ago via kindle and have already read it cover to cover, total con on her part!
on 8 November 2013
I did wonder how good this book would be but I have enjoyed all the Sookie Stackhouse stories. I was very disappointed with the content of this book. There was no content a total rip off at least I did not pay full price.
on 5 November 2013
I feel like an idiot after spending good money on this. I had hoped for more than a few measly sentences for each character, some of whom were so unimportant to the series that it took longer to work out who they were than to read most of this "book". This should have been a feature on the author's website so interested fans could look up a character but to attach the ludicrous price is simply robbing readers who have purchased the entire series by now.
11 Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 November 2013
This book is a waste of money, I feel that it took the author 5 minutes to write and now she is laughing all the way to the bank. What a let down. I also believe she showed no respect to her following, It took me 10 minutes to read this long awaited book and personally I am annoyed that I paid for this load of rubbish.
on 2 August 2016
Very disappointed - £5.99 and I read it in 20 minutes - not what I was expecting just a couple of lines on the characters rather than a story - I feel very ripped off at this price! especially as I enjoyed the other books in the series - Come on Amazon - be fair to your loyal customers.
on 1 November 2013
I was very disappointed with this book. I think it should only have cost a couple of pounds for the content.