on 12 May 2016
A1 , great ! Brought back memories ! Great deal !
on 25 July 2011
Love the album Argus. This should be Argus with all the benefit of better instrument technology, but it ain't. Weak soft rock stuff mostly, including the takes on The King Will Come and Blowin' Free. OK as background but doesn't grab me like the album does. Shame.
on 10 December 2016
Wonderful with all of his friends in concert.
on 4 September 2015
Excellent concert and a must for Dylan fans
on 18 March 2016
well loved and played over and over again
on 26 March 2014
Lou Reed's performance is probably my favorite, it is a great song and it really swings - but actually, most performances are really good, here.
on 25 March 2014
I have heard most of this music before as I had the Cd version of the original release but having just bought a Blu-ray player felt this was a good opportunity of seeing this concert for the first time. Aside from "The Last Waltz" and George Harrison's "Concert for Bangla Desh" I cannot think there has ever been a concert I would like to have been at more and it is no coincidence that Bob Dylan is the focal point of all three of these events. It is not perfect but there are two aspects which warrant my rating. Firstly the quality of the song writing is in my opinion unsurpassable. Even though Bob Dylan has written many other wonderful songs the selection here is outstanding and today "My Back Pages" is my favourite Bob Dylan song but tomorrow it will be something else.
Secondly we have performances by Lou Reed, The Clancy Brothers, Tommy Makem, Richie Havens, June Carter, Johnny Cash, Rick Danko, Donald "Duck" Dunn and Levon Helm preserved in a show where they all were clearly having so much fun. Buy it now to see some of which can never be seen again
on 4 October 2016
The product arrived safe and sound and in very good time.
I'm sure it plays perfectly also - it was a gift for my brother who told me he STILL hasn't got round to playing it - that's gratitude
for you! I have a copy of the dvd myself (bought in a closing-down sale in Dublin a few months back) and it's a terrific concert - apart
from a growling Dylan himself, and poor old Sinead O'Connor, who gets a very hard time from the audience, greeted by
a chorus of boos as she makes her entrance. She had only recently torn up a photograph of the Pope on a live tv show and is being
made to pay for her "sins" on this occasion. Thank you, i'm happy and no doubt, so will my brother ... when he eventually gets round
to viewing the show. Probably saving it for his Christmas treat!!!
on 25 April 2014
An amazing recording of an incredible concert. Having Duck Dunn on bass for almost the whole show along Steve Cropper is magic. Clapton's playing on "Don't Think Twice" is the best, most musical, and most moving performance on the electric guitar that I have ever heard. Richie Havens rendition of "Just Like a Woman" is haunting and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers provide a real party atmosphere. The behind the scenes stuff is good too.

Well worth the money.