on 11 November 2017
I use this little printer as part of a photo booth set up at weddings. It is compact and reliable if a little bit slow, but if you don’t mind waiting a few minutes the prints are very good quality. It connects to my MacBook Pro via Wi-fi and the drivers install automatically (the Apple way) but I cannot comment on how easy it is to set up with a windows pc. The paper and ink packs are pretty cheap compared with rival makes of printer. My only small gripe is the capacity of the printer being 24 prints before paper needs changing and 48 or so before ink needs changing.
on 1 March 2016
I can't believe the quality of the prints from this machine. It's very good looking too. I would recommend it. My main problem was trying to set up the wifi using the Canon App which was recommended. It would fail to recognise the picture that I wanted to print and offer me a very limited choice from my gallery. After much time interrogating the Canon App I found a list which indicated that the App did not work with the CP910! I ended up deleting the Canon App and using PictPrint in conjunction with PicFrame both free and consequently limited but my Selphy works brilliantly now.
on 6 June 2016
I had bought one of these in white for my niece for Christmas. She absolutely loves it so I decided to buy one for myself. It was so simple to set up, just a few minutes. I just connected my iPhone via wifi and started printing. I have a 6s and the quality of the camera plus the printer was amazing. I already knew to buy the paper/ink so had ordered that at the same time. I can't speak highly enough about this little printer. Really happy with it. I've since ordered the carry case to keep it safe whilst it's not in use
on 16 January 2016
Absolutely brilliant. It sits on my shelf and I can print whatever I want from my iPhone. I can't print from my computer onto it, but that's okay cos if I need to print anything I just send it to my phone and print it from there.

The app is easy to set up and easy to use. Each picture takes a couple of minutes to print out and it's so nice to be able to give people prints from a day out, or whatever.
on 16 September 2016
I like the picture quality and the feel of the prints - produces the closest thing to developed pictures in your own home. Very handy for printing one-off images when requested by family members.

It may cost more than sending away for prints but its very convenient to use.
on 5 March 2016
I bought this product for my 30th birthday party so that guests could take and print photos there and then for my guest book and it works a treat. It's quick and easy to use and I love the fact I can quickly print a photo from my phone with no hassle. The printer comes with a carrier for 6x4 photos and I have just bought the carrier for credit card sized photos so that I can use them in craft projects. Love, love, love this!
2 people found this helpful
on 1 April 2016
First time I've ever gotten a printer that forces you to buy the ink separately. I was extremely embarrassed by this when the person I gave this as a gift to went to print photos. Disappointing.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2016
I love this printer, it's so easy to use. No leads of connections once you've connected it to wifi. The quality is great, the paper sizes are perfect and after the initial outlay it's cheaper than its rivals such as the Fuji film or Polaroid.
Downside - initial outlay to set it up for credit card, square and 6x4 prints soon adds up. If using AirPrint from iPhone you don't get to see a preview on the printer or user he options for multiple prints per page.

Overall it's a must for those who want to print lots of pictures no bigger than 6x4. I'm going to make good use of this doing a collage wall for my little boys nursery.
on 24 April 2016
I ordered a CP1000, only to return it as it did not have wifi! Since I bought the printer to print directly from my phone, this was an enormous issue. This little beauty is the complete opposite; set up the wifi, download the app and off you go - simple! Don't buy a CP1000 whatever you do!
on 5 January 2016
Really had high hopes based on other reviews but I'm afraid, its quality is a long way from the mark.

Still, going to keep it, as it is heads and shoulders above the Polaroid Pogo that it is replacing, and looks good sat on the daughters desk.

Bottom line, if you want 'good' colour proximity, visit your local photo shop, but if you want a 'quick and dirty', not to faithful in it's reproduction, this might 'just' be suitable.