on 3 May 2015
We use this every time she sits on the potty, whether or not she does anything. It is something she recognises as a positve reward.
on 14 May 2015
Really helped with the whole potty training! The little one truly truly loved the STICKERSTICKER STICKER STICKER!!!!!! Brilliant!
on 27 March 2014
My daughter loves this and made potty training easy, and after trying loads of other stuff this was the one that she like the most
on 13 June 2014
cute little chart and stickers. my daughter loves it and it has been very useful in helping her on her way to being potty trained
on 29 August 2015
Small problem, contacted seller & issue resolved within minutes. Excellent. Would certainly purchase from this seller again.
on 14 November 2015
Very good quality printing, and thick durable card. I will be certainly be re-ordering from this supplier.
on 24 February 2016
Came extremely quickly. Very very happy with the product and service and would not hesitate to use again.
on 3 March 2015
My little girl gets super excited about getting a sticker on her chart.
I recommend this.
on 24 January 2015
Not the best, although cheap enough to be a starting product on the way to training.
on 22 August 2014
As described but I did
Find slightly flimsy but then the item is cheap enough.!