on 4 September 2015
Lasted 2 weeks before that burning awful taste started. Not impressed with this clearomiser I've bought cheap ones which have lasted at least a month
Update: i decided to check the security code on the case at the innokintechnologyco Ltd website and it turns out it's fake
on 16 April 2016
I have used iclears before and found them to be long lasting, useful tanks that don't fall apart easily and fit most of my batteries as they have a standard fitting which all my batteries accommodate.

As with anything on amazon, there are a lot of fakes and knockoffs, I was happy to note this is a genuine product which is verifiable by using the scratch code and checking on the iclear website.

I especially like this type as it has a 360 degree moveable mouthpiece and you can set it to however is comfortable for you to use. It has a top loading tank which is easy to use and fill, and a bottom coil that is easy to change. I have never had a leakage problem using these tanks and as long as you fill them correctly below the coil they are fine. Never fill above the coil or you'll end up with a mouth full of oil, nasty.

Highly recommended for medium - heavy users as they hold quite a bit of oil without being inconvenient to carry around. I use it with my EGO II battery and also a larger MVP2 that I have. No problems with either of them.
on 7 March 2014
Doesnt seem to be as good as the iclear 16, which is odd. Maybe varies depending on the liquid used. Still a great product.

Large tank, which is nice. Well constructed.

Atomizer is not really built to be cleaned and best used for just one flavor. Replacement wicks are relatively inexpensive. Good buy.
on 16 September 2015
it seemed to take a while for the coil to settle down but now it has.... it's running at 8 watts on a coolfire 4 and absolutely fine - quiet.... enough vapuor.... Takes an awful lot of sucking and the flavours are nowhere near the sub ohm tanks.... Fine for when ut and about though - when the subtank can appear a little antisocial!

Don't have another clearomizer to compare it with for an apples to apples comment.....
on 24 April 2016
Bought for hubby, good quality glass with adjustable end piece. Produces loads of vapour and holds lots of juice never leaked far better than the other types he used to buy. Will buy more for sure .. super fast delivery too very happy
on 30 March 2015
The tank is great I have been using these for a while but the mouth piece has a crack and doesn't fit great (maybe the thread is lose) anyway customer service is rubbish when I told them they just replied we don't do mouth pieces, why not can't be that hard to send a mouth piece!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2014
On first Inspection the iclear 30s Is a very well made tank that sits quite heavy In the hand,durable and built to last It's also a good looking thing.
I have been using the 30s with my joyeytech evic (also a fantastic product) and the vapor production Is excellent!
The 30s just keeps on going and has never let me down! as yet I can not fault It.
on 19 January 2015
Would give it 5 stars, vapes nice, holds coil for 2 weeks, but got a blueberry 100% VG juice and tank cracked within an hour. E-juice started eating this tank from inside... scary stuff. Disposing of both and getting more descent tank, probably rebuildable one.
on 8 May 2015
What a load of rubbish. The only reason I have given it a star is so that I can write the review. I only received it yesterday and by last night I found it to leak everywhere from the bottom. I searched online for a quick fix, which I did, woke up this morning and it's still leaking everywhere. Less than 24 hours old and it'll be going in the bin. A waste of money and a waste of time. I also doubt it's a genuine product. On one of the shops on amazon, it shows it comes in a large plastic case, like they mostly come in. This on the other hand, came in a tiny cardboard box, only big enough to fit it in. It was poorly printed on and had no instructions. Obviously a FAKE!!!
on 9 January 2016
Works fine, but uses a great deal of eliquid, so I have stopped using it as so uneconomic.