Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Learn more Shop now Learn more Learn more

on 26 September 2017
Excellent
on 22 March 2017
An excellent book by my favourite author.
on 17 May 2016
Just sad it finished so quickly.
Love all her books, have read every single one, just prefer the ones that keep me reading for a few nights.
But fab as always.
on 13 May 2014
I enjoyed the book but it indeed short. I think it was obvious where the blame lay for Scarlett. It was well written as the other books by this author.
on 5 June 2015
NOT A BAD STORY TOO SHORT. I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED THAT BEFORE I BOUGHT IT.
on 7 March 2014
Very short book, took half an hour to read the whole book. I'm disappointed it was so short and as I'd pre-ordered it I didn't know it was less than 30 minutes long!!!
on 21 October 2016
Another good read by casey Watson. Poor girls no life for any child to go through there are some sick twisted people on this earth.
on 2 October 2014
I read all of Casey's work and she is a truly fantastic lady. Her books are sad and sometimes upsetting but this is needed to show the great work she and her family do.
on 8 February 2018
This is a short storey that you can read in one go. The storyline is easy to keep up with - so you won't need to put it down.
on 11 December 2017
Reading this book was wonderful to read and l look forward to read Casey Watson’s next book. Wonderful to read