on 4 July 2014
excellent value, not a bad book so far and I'm only half way through after weeks of reading
on 1 March 2014
Annoyingly I did not read the description properly I was just sucked in by the 11 books offer only to realise as I started to read that the books are all cut short or part of larger series. They truly are a taster but it's left me not having any complete stories, just bits of them - frustrating
on 9 January 2014
I discovered this ebook collection on Tony Bertauski and Hugh Howey fb pages.

One of these authors names on a book would be enough for me to purchase an ebook.

When you read the contents, it is an amazing collection of the best current dystopian writers.

I have not read all the stories yet, but so far, loving it. The boxed set weighs in at 3,500 total pages. That's a lot of reading. And there's brand new content.

Please share and check out their other books.
on 15 March 2014
Have grown very tired with crime books and other stories where there is a clear goodie and a clear baddie. I love the way that in dystopian literature there is not always a happy ever after. This boxed set is introducing me to a whole new set of authors I had never heard off before.looking forward to finding new authors in this genre!
on 25 March 2014
I admit that I purchased this collection thinking it would be a cheap way of getting lots of reading material for the nights when I can't get off to sleep, but its actually got some great writing in it. Tube Riders is especially good. Really unbeatable value if you are a fan of dystopian sci fi.
on 31 March 2014
Great selection of books from a number of establishes and up and coming authors. I particularly enjoyed 'Apocalypse Drift 'by Joe Nobody as it reminded me of some of the classic post-apocalyptic works like alas Babylon.

Only reason that this gets four and not five stars is the fact that a lot of the books in this collection are really ‘tasters’ to book series, therefore you often start getting into the story only to find you have to fork out more money for the next book in the series (for example yesterday’s gone is running up to 6 seasons and sometimes each season is 3 or 4 pounds on its own). That said at least you can ready the first book in these series for a cheap price and then decide if you want to continue..
on 12 February 2014
Im only half way through this MEGA book and im just loving it! Jo Nobodys book was amazing and contamination zero was damn scary! My favourite of all time yesterdays gone is in there too- i cant wait to get through the next fes books.

Ive found a lot of new favourite authors!
on 28 August 2014
Each author brings some thing different to the world that has been created . Its fabulous to read whilst on holiday, catches your imagination but not too long , just right for on the sun bed
on 7 November 2014
Started with the tube riders story after reading another review and really enjoying it. Promising start and still great value even if the rest are rubbish which I doubt.
on 29 December 2014
Really Enjoyed Apocalypse Drift ,not so keen on the insistance on Zombies, in most post apocaliptic books, however great value for money....