on 1 April 2017
Not good suction on these hooks
on 17 December 2014
Completely satisfied! Sticks to doors very well to hand the towel!
on 4 December 2015
The pack of two I received came from China so took over two weeks to arrive. I felt a bit bad as I could have bought them from the UK making less of a carbon footprint(!).
I've purchased a few of these suction hooks and have a few which came with other products.
Unfortunately, the quality and standard of these Umiwe are by far the poorest which is probably reflected in the price.
They arrived in a bag (in a padded envelope) and do not appear to be used. However, they were quite grubby and marked with black grease and another coloured substance both on the outside and inside between the hard plastic and rubber suction.
The plastic hasn't been cut from its mould well. Both of the hooks I received had straggly bit of plastic I had to cut off with sharp scissors. Also the quality of the plastic isn't as good as all of the other suction hooks I have.

I've given them three stars because they seem to do their job (to hold smaller items) and for the price, you can't really complain.
I also have very flat, large bathroom tiles with 'rectified' edges that are very smooth so most suction gadgets stick well, therefore, I can't really comment on how well the product sticks.
For me, I want a little more quality so I've spent more and bought stronger, sturdier ones.
on 8 April 2014
This set of hooks is great as they stick well to tiles, glass, etc. I use them for a bag of bath toys as a replacement for the originally supplied hooks that kept constantly falling of the wall and they are perfect! Don't slip or move and have not fallen off (have been using them for few weeks now). Highly recommend, would buy again if i every need more good quality hooks.
on 18 May 2014
I bought these to hang blinds from in the conservatory, to save the need for screwing into the framework. I simply stick the hook to the glass. It is a very effective solution and in winter they can simply be removed. I have used this system for a while and these particular ones are as good as any. They were the cheapest I could find but the quality is fine. They took a little while to arrive, but not too long. I know from experience that the exposure to sunlight eventually causes the plastic to go brittle and then the hook usually snaps off, but only after a couple of years. The adhesion to the glass is superb and can support a fair amount of weight - under excess strain I suspect the plastic would break before the suction gives way.
on 14 February 2014
great item, they were a bit bigger than I expected but still good! And the peeler was ok, I mean it was an extra item, so I cant complain.
on 21 September 2016
don't waste your money, these do not stick at all on any surfaces (I tried on glass, tiles and laminated furniture) simply because they are poorly made. I made sure I washed them and cleaned the surface but to no avail, the suction cup does not seal in air and therefore falls off after a few minutes. Also took ages to arrive as it comes from China. Buy the regular suction cups instead, there is nothing "magic" about this item.
on 1 November 2014
This works perfectly on totally smooth surfaces. The suction power is very strong.
IT WILL NOT WORK ON EVEN SLIGHTLY TEXTURED SURFACES.I bought these to use on an internal door - the slightly textured kind that 99% of uk new build houses use. Had to go to plan B! It does stick to the smooth door frame , tiles , glass, mirrors, plastered walls etc.

For 79p for 2, posted from China you can afford to experiment
on 14 October 2015
very useful stick them on my caravan inside the awning were I hang my coat and hat on
on 10 June 2014
This hook sticks well and works very well. Much better than the sticky ones which fall off and leave a sticky mess on the wall. It will only stick properly to absolutely smooth surface though, like a tile or painted door. Perfect for bathroom or kitchen etc.