on 19 April 2014
I love this song - all the songs I buy from Amazon are tunes that are dancey. I would thoroughly recommend this. It starts quiet then gets louder. It has a good rhythem (hope I've spelt it right!) You forget your cares and worries - the best way to be. Great words and not just full of loud drums which I have discovered quite alot of the modern music has.
on 2 October 2014
To me this track is a perfect example of how to use a simple melody and create an amazing tune. The arrangement ideas are great. It covers all the arrangement bases I was taught on my music degree. I love this.
on 23 January 2014
out of all the songs i recently bought, this is the one i have on repeat. awesome tune, haven't tired of it yet
on 7 April 2014
There have been bad songs throughout history of music but this is by far the worst one to ever accost my eardrums.

It's boring, generic, uninspired and worst of all so played out that every time I hear someone playing it I want to drown them in a footspa. I would advise anyone considering spending their dole money on this throwaway piece of crap to invest their money on something that will provide more pleasure like some spoiled meat or a used hanky
on 29 March 2014
brilliant song! highly recommended. i thought at first this was adele, as she sounds very much like her. checked out a few of theyre other tunes on youtube, and they are good too.
on 22 February 2014
Love this song. The download was so easy to complete. And the quality of the song is perfect. So simple to add to the player and transfer from Amazon mp3 player to the computer.
on 22 March 2014
One of those rare songs where I heard it for the first time and loved it . My 16 year old daughter has now stopped listening to it cos her dad is down with the kids !
on 3 March 2014
Great perfect sound, perfect for my tablet. I love this song and listen to it over and over. It is the best song of this year so far! Really pleased with the results!
on 27 January 2014
Don't normally listen to this style of music but found it really refreshing and light, stuck in my head all the time. Should definitely hit the top of the charts ! :D
on 3 February 2014
Brilliant track, really nice blend of classical instruments and electronics in the background. Good vocals over the top and a very good and very original track.