on 26 June 2016
Best thing for a teething one year old!
He stops crying straight after I put this in his mouth.
Takes about two packets a day when his teething and no diarrhoea..

Arrived promptly as expected

Packaging was adequate

Overall would definitely repurchase again and recommend to other teething babies
on 10 June 2017
You have to give half a satchet in the morning and then the rest later in the evening which I found quite annoying as you have to save half sachets and it's not the easiest to pour half of the satchet out into your child mouth. Other brands enable you to just give one whole satchet a day straight into the mouth.
on 15 December 2017
I’m giving a 3 because this didn’t work for my 1st and doesn’t work for my 2nd. Some reviews say it works so it’s certainly worth a try. Personally, I don’t think anything will really prevent teething pains. I might try a frozen teething ring. I have rubbery raspberry teethter. My daughter enjoyed chewing when she started teething so i’ll try this again.
on 8 October 2017
Keeps my 5 month old happy during the night. As soon as he starts to really cry and it was not hunger or call for a cuddle i tried to put the powder in his mouth and he went to sleep straight away..maybe he likes the taste but since then it works everytime as he doea not wake up for a feed anymore.
on 8 March 2016
I have 4 children and these have seen me through teething with each one. They really seem to calm baby down and naturally help deal with the nasty effects of teething
on 13 February 2015
This product works great on my 11 month teething baby, however if I use it twice a day (morning and night) he develops mild diarrhoea so I use it only once a day before bed time.
on 15 December 2017
Best teething relief on the market
on 1 December 2015
I feel like these should work given everyone raves about them so I always buy and use but when her teeth really hurt nothing stops her so I can't say they're the miracle answer.
on 16 December 2017