on 3 June 2017
I've had this sort of style before which were great but with this particular purchase I'm finding it very hard to get the lenses clean and keep them clean there always seems to be like a misty like film on them would not really buy them again.
on 19 July 2017
I did not not use these glasses as i ordered the wrong strength by mistake ,i have given five stars because they are very nice glasses and this was my mistake.
on 26 April 2017
Glasses were OK but very plastic lenses, lasted about 4 weeks and arm fell apart, luckily I bought two pairs, so now we on second pair. I'll try somewere else.
on 9 September 2017
These are fine. Failed to read in the description that they have "bad hair day" written on the side. Oh well, they still work and funny for people as I am bald.
on 26 April 2017
Very Good Style and very good Value for Money....
on 31 January 2017
Veey good glasses . Fit well n good for price this is my second pr
on 24 April 2015
great price...ok for general use..build quality not the best...but look at the price...more than adequate for how much I paid
on 11 February 2015
I ordered these glasses but got a different style in tortoiseshell which was very disappointing. Not worth the bother of sending them back unfortunately!
on 14 May 2017
Not bad worth a try
on 28 November 2014
Very good quality glasses. Classic, and very cute. I love them!